A Christian forum to join in general communication with people from around the world.

Can Israel Survive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Israel Survive?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_58.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	1170

A Facebook Response:

The Israel of God will survive because they have been grafted into Christ through faith. All those apart from Christ will not be saved. The Jews can call their country Israel but it doesn't make it Israel any more than does the PCUSA calling itself a church makes it so.

Israel was chosen by God and will survive whatever crisis get's thrown at it. So long as Israel and the Jewish people have faith in God, they will survive. The only times they suffer is when they don't have faith in God.
    Comment>

All messages from the LORD to his people are fulfilled. Him who knows the end from the beginning gave Ezekiel message: ""The sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes. "Say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and ONE KING [JESUS] will be king for all of them; and they will no longer be two nations and no longer be divided into two kingdoms." Israel will survive.
      Comment>

I do not believe there is a question in the minds of the Judaeo/Christian community concerning the survival of Israel for it has always survived since it's conception but at much cost. There was no one but 2 men (Joshua and Caleb) over the age of 20 when they crossed the Jordon and then they had to take the land as they were instructed to do.
        The very people who have carried that banner have been beaten down, killed, enslaved, and exiled to other lands but still, they go back to "the land that God promised them".

No, I do not believe the question is whether Israel will survive or not, but at what present and future cost will have to be paid to keep it before the Christ is seated as the King?
        Comment>

Israel is at war (cold war maybe) with Palestine since a long time ago. With the support of Palestine from the Middle East, it is easy to turn the tables on Israel but that did not happen even when Yassir Arafat was still alive. And from the looks of it, Israel has the upper hand over Palestine whose citizens are suffering from the strict policies of Israel. And from what I know, only the US is supporting Israel and no other country is allied with it. Maybe you can call that luck.

With the Israel in the Bible, I believe that it is a different Israel from the Israel of the Jews now. Countries have been named and renamed, boundaries have been changed and I think the Israel now is a new Israel. In other words, the old Israel is long gone.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Corzhens View Post
            With the Israel in the Bible, I believe that it is a different Israel from the Israel of the Jews now. Countries have been named and renamed, boundaries have been changed and I think the Israel now is a new Israel. In other words, the old Israel is long gone.
            Israel is made up of physical descendants of Abraham and they are living in the land God promised to give to Abraham. Because they rejected their Messiah the church is now spiritual Israel and God is working through it, but after the church is taken out of the world in the rapture God will once again begin working through the nation of Israel and when Christ returns to earth they will be converted and believe in him.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap