Someone to laugh with, someone to cry with, someone who understands. We live there too. NO PERSONAL ADS

Has god chosen you to be single

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has god chosen you to be single

God has chosen me to be single. I’m happy being alone. Years ago when I went to the Catholic Church there was prayer that stated god has chosen some people to be single. I knew right than is me. I’m content to be alone and enjoy spending time solitude talking to god.

I believe that is a challenging choice to make, unless you know without a doubt that God has called you to it. I have struggled much with the idea, but if it's God's will then I am what He wants me to be. I do hope that apart from your solitude with God, you have a church family that you can fellowship with because it is very edifying, as iron sharpens iron (Proverbs 27:17). I have found that the body of Christ is where much healing and instruction takes place, whether it's God working through you to reach someone's heart, or God working through someone else to heal/instruct/comfort you. God bless!
    Comment>

Yes. Being single is a better choice according to Scriptures; My desire is to please the Lord. We make our own choice on this, God doesn't interfere with your choice or choose for you.
      (1Co 7:32) But I would have you to be free from cares. He that is unmarried is careful for the things of the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
      (1Co 7:33) but he that is married is careful for the things of the world, how he may please his wife,
      (1Co 7:38) so that both he who is giving in marriage doth well, and he who is not giving in marriage doth better.

Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap