Discuss everything from courtship to dating and friends and co-workers to the in-laws. (This forum is for discussing ALL relationships, not just romantic ones.)

Talking and chatting with some stranger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking and chatting with some stranger

Recently I had a conversation with a girl whom I met for the first time. I met her at a public place. It was our first conversation. We both are having an interest in each other. She is married and she wants to share everything with me. Is it fine to talk to such a lady who is already married? Can I keep a friendly relation with her?

The thought of sex is there. I can't speak of every situation with every person but it's best that her husband was there with her.

Edit: Is this the same woman you are referring to here?
    Is it fine to pray to get someone to fall in love with you? -Christforums

If it is(?) there ain't nothin' but trouble with that. There are tons of pretty single females in the world that are really nice ladies. Just go for one of them.
    Comment>

Thanks for your suggestion. I think it is better not to communicate with her. If I need to communicate then I should talk to her in the presence of her husband. We should not take interest in married women. Obviously, there are a lot of single ladies out there. It is a sin to meet a married lady.
      Comment>

If this woman is oversharing about her marriage or complaining about her husband and trying to draw you too close, then avoid her as temptation can be easy to fall into. If she's married and flirting with you then that is trouble looking for a home. If this is the same woman you posted about before, she is not being true to her husband, and you should consider removing yourself from her company even if it means changing churches. In this post you talk about "mutual interest"? Are you sure you are not reading too much into it, because that did not come up before?

Originally posted by jahanzeb ali qureshi View Post
        It is a sin to meet a married lady.
        No, it is a sin to lust after any lady. If you cannot be friendly with a woman without lust then you should probably keep your distance whether they are married or not, and whether their husband is there or not.

If you know this woman will lead you into the temptation to sin, avoid her.
        Comment>

My friend, you should run away very fast. As far as I know, when a woman is willing to share her issues with you, it would only mean that she has fallen for you. Maybe her marriage is not working or she has other issues causing depression. You should advise her to visit a counsellor because you might become one and it ends on a wrong note. You could have a strong bond with her and end up getting more than you bargained for.:cool: That would be adultery. Unless you are willing to cope with the consequences, kindly search for a way to break from her, of course, smoothly without hurting her.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Gad View Post
            My friend, you should run away very fast. As far as I know, when a woman is willing to share her issues with you, it would only mean that she has fallen for you. Maybe her marriage is not working or she has other issues causing depression. You should advise her to visit a counsellor because you might become one and it ends on a wrong note. You could have a strong bond with her and end up getting more than you bargained for.:cool: That would be adultery. Unless you are willing to cope with the consequences, kindly search for a way to break from her, of course, smoothly without hurting her.
            Ye my friend i agree with your opinion. I should stay away from that girl as it is not good socially and not good for both lives. I am going to tell her to talk to someone else about her problems or talk to her husband as i don't have any relation with her. Thanks for your opinion.
            Comment>

I don't think that you should cut her off completely, but of course you could convince yourself that all you want to be with her is just friends. It is entirely up to you. Though someone said that, if you are really looking for a relationship, then just go for someone else better. It is hard to find a female friend if you are a man, because most of these "friendships" are based on the fact that one has an interest in the other to be "more than friends".
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap