Love before marriage or after marriage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love before marriage or after marriage?

I want to ask about your opinion that love is more important before or after marriage. I have seen in the Asian countries people prefer to maintain their love after marriage. IS it same in the Europe and America? How should it be?

I think it is important to stay sincere with your life partner whether before or after marriage. I have seen many people claim to be in love but after a few years of marriage, all the feelings were gone. So before getting into a sacred relationship we should make a mature decision and should determine about it. Love is important throughout the life to keep the relationship healthy.
    Comment>

What kind of love are you talking about? In our modern culture most people think of love as a feeling that some experience. In the Bible love is a determination to act for the welfare of the one we live. We are commanded to love our spouse in the second sense. It is probably easier to obey this command if we also experience the first kind of love, but loving in this sense isn't essential.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
        What kind of love are you talking about? In our modern culture most people think of love as a feeling that some experience. In the Bible love is a determination to act for the welfare of the one we live. We are commanded to love our spouse in the second sense. It is probably easier to obey this command if we also experience the first kind of love, but loving in this sense isn't essential.
        Love is about taking care of each other and being staying sincere. Everyone takes the things in their own way. Things are really different before and after marriage. So we should consider being loyal and sincere with our all relationships whether its about family or spouse.
        Comment>

What is the motivating factor in 'taking a wife' ? Saying 'yes' to a man who proposes to a woman to be his wife. What has drawn us to that special person in our life?

What is meant by love After marriage. Marriage is supposed to be 'until death do we part'.

Lots of thought needs to go into the decision to ask that special someone to marry you.

Marriage is a relationship that needs to be nurtured -- making special time for your partner. Sometimes life can get rough -- so there is the commitment involved. Protect your relationship.

This is a broken world and 'stuff' does happen. Learn how to work through conflict -- be stronger as a couple as a result.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap