A mysterious object seen in the sky for which, it is claimed, no orthodox scientific explanation can be found

There's no such thing as 'ALIENS'?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Happyflowerlady View Post
    I don't belive in aliens from outer space, but I do think that we are being led into an agenda by the shadow government of the world to where we will be told that there is a possible alien invasion going to occur.
    I have also read about the rh-negative bloodlines, and there is definitely SOMETHING going on with that bloodline, although I don't think that it is from alien-hybrids as the OP suggests.
    Even though only a tiny percentage of people worldwide have an rh-negative type of blood, most of our United States Presidents and also other leaders worldwide, both past and present, have come from that bloodline.
    There are other theories about where it comes from besides the one about space aliens.

One of the most intruguing ones, at least to me, is the possibility of it coming from the Nephilim mentioned in the old testament. The Nephilim were supposed to have fathered lines of giants, which spread out into whole tribes of giants, and these were mentioned in the Old Testament. The main giant that we hear about was , of course, Goliath; but he was only one of many giants.
    It has been posted on some of the Christian news websites that our military has found the remains of where some of these giants were buried in the Middle East. With our cloning and DNA-modifying capabilities, it is entirely possible that we could have hybrid soldiers that have had their DNA changed by being modified with the Nephilim DNA that is being collected from these long-dead giants.
    Even our own military is advising that our armies will be dealing with hybrid soldiers, as you can see from this announcement from our 39th Chief of Staff, General Mark Milley, in his speech.
    That's the thing with conspiracy theories, no evidence required. Photos of nephilim skeletons reported by some websites are hoaxes.

Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
      That's the thing with conspiracy theories, no evidence required. Photos of nephilim skeletons reported by some websites are hoaxes.
      Agreed. The conspiracy flapdoodle is truly groan-inducing. Alas, the Internet has enabled such patent nonsense to propagate far and wide.

As to the existence of alien life, I don't see any reason to believe in it at this time. There is no direct reference to it in holy scripture and the scientific world has not found any evidence of it either. Could it exist? Yes, but until there is any evidence, I don't see any reason to hold to the notion. Who knows, maybe that will change someday though.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Nahum View Post
        Agreed. The conspiracy flapdoodle is truly groan-inducing. Alas, the Internet has enabled such patent nonsense to propagate far and wide.
        Well said. By the way Nahum, how are things in Nineveh?

Comment>

We can't have an alien invasion. We need to build a dome and make the aliens pay for it!
          Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
            We can't have an alien invasion. We need to build a dome and make the aliens pay for it!
            That will work. Or will it?

Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
              Well said. By the way Nahum, how are things in Nineveh?
              LOL! Well, you might have me confused with another Nahum. Rumor is he had a way with words. Far beyond my eloquence, to be sure. ;)
              Comment>

Originally posted by Nahum View Post
                LOL! Well, you might have me confused with another Nahum. Rumor is he had a way with words. Far beyond my eloquence, to be sure. ;)
                lol

Comment>

Originally posted by PiousPete View Post
                  There is currently no real proof for aliens or that earth has been visited by beings from other planets. If we take the solar system as being real then we clearly aren't surrounded by intelligent life. As we look past the milky way galaxy the possibility for intelligent life increases exponentially. There is no detailed information relating to this outside of there being many rooms in God's mansion. Heaven's exact location will be open to interpretation for years to come but I think we can be sure that aliens and UFOs don't really fit into Christianity.
                  If aliens and/or UFOs do not fit into Christianity then why is it that so many religious paintings from thousands of years ago depict strange lights and objects in the skies? And why do they also feature in so many ancient sculptures, archeological discoveries, tablets, carvings, etc? For example, check out the 1710 painting by Aer De Gelder of the Baptism Of Christ. What's that thing in the sky shining beams of light down at them? There's also the 15th century painting of the Virgin Mary which features what looks like a classic flying saucer. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the bible also speak of beings that came down from the sky?
                  Comment>

I think that if God was able to create us, then nothing is impossible. There is nothing to say that God did not create other humans or creatures and place them on other planets. Obviously we do not have any evidence at all that there is anything that is living on other planets or in other galaxies but that is not to say that they do not exist.

It's interesting to think about what will happen if we ever come across aliens. Will we find them or will they find us? Will everything be friendly and will we join forces helping each other? I think most likely what will happen is that Trump will end up attacking them, getting scientists to open them up and that will ensure the world will end because I'm sure the aliens will then attack us.
                    Comment>

I think there is a chance that such creatures from outer planets are more likely to be angels. And if not that we have to consider possibility that it's just government way of stealing tech of USSR. And vice versa is also possible. I have never seen UFO reports from outside the US. Most of them are fake. So if they are real UFO in US then surely they are man made. There is no evidence for those to be any remotely real in any way from what I know.
                      Comment>

Originally posted by overcast View Post
                        I think there is a chance that such creatures from outer planets are more likely to be angels.
                        Or they could be demons trying to deceive us.

Originally posted by overcast View Post
                        I have never seen UFO reports from outside the US.
                        You might not have seen them but they exist. UFOs have been seen all over the world.
                        Clyde Herrin's Blog
                        Comment>
                        Working...
                        X
                        Articles - News - SiteMap