A mysterious object seen in the sky for which, it is claimed, no orthodox scientific explanation can be found

There's no such thing as 'ALIENS'?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's no such thing as 'ALIENS'?

Please read this;
    Does Rh Negative Blood Type Equal Alien Heritage? - In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database : In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database

RH negative blood.

This is the bloodline of the royal family, only 5% of humans have this.
    The bloodline called 'the Adam and eve' bloodline.
    The bloodline of the 'GODS'.
    PLEASE READ THE LINK.
    Thank you.
    Comment>

And what do you thnk Jesus is?!!!

Brother James a.k.a Mr. Bojangles......
      Comment>

Believers are aliens. Humanity's home is either in Heaven or the lake of fire, depending on whether we believe the scriptures or not. Believers are here as ambassadors for Christ. Ambassadors are from other countries in a land not their own. Some people refuse to believe Jesus so they turn to space... aliens did it. It's the kind of answer one would give if they have not been drawn by the Father to come to Christ.
        Comment>

The Scriptures say our home (Christ's Church) will be on this earth (Zech.14; Ezek.44-47). This is where Jesus is coming to reign with His elect. God said He created the earth to be inhabited long ago (Isaiah), and that it will be, upon a new heavens and a new earth like Apostle Peter also said in 2 Pet.3. And if you can receive it, the Heavenly is going to be revealed right here, on earth. God's Eden will return to where it was upon this earth during the time of Adam and Eve, as revealed in Gen.2 and in the Books of the OT prophets.

So believers definitely are not "aliens", but we are "pilgrims" per Hebrews 11 while in this present world. Yet after Christ's second coming, this present world time will have ended. That's why it's a huge mistake to make comparisons of Christ's future Millennial reign in Jerusalem on earth with some spaceman theology of salvation off this earth in some other galaxy or what not.

The so-called "aliens" are actually angels. Our Lord Jesus warned us that the last days would be just like the days of Noe (Noah), so what were the fallen angels doing back in Noah's day?

Jesus also revealed to us in Rev.12:7 forward that once the war in Heaven occurs between Satan and his angels vs. Michael and his angels, then Satan and his angels are going to be booted... down to our world. They're coming. Are you ready for that?

The unbeliever who doesn't know this will believe the servants of Satan here on earth, as they try to instill in people's minds that the aliens are from another planet and that they and their head alien is our creator.
          Comment>

There is currently no real proof for aliens or that earth has been visited by beings from other planets. If we take the solar system as being real then we clearly aren't surrounded by intelligent life. As we look past the milky way galaxy the possibility for intelligent life increases exponentially. There is no detailed information relating to this outside of there being many rooms in God's mansion. Heaven's exact location will be open to interpretation for years to come but I think we can be sure that aliens and UFOs don't really fit into Christianity.
            Comment>

Sure, there are aliens out in space. They are called demons and the Bible says that they are out there doing battle with the angels of the Lord. They play with human minds and try to convince us that aliens are real, but they are simply in disguise as something that they hope we will find a little less repulsive than your average demonic spirit. They also pose as 'ghosts' of departed humans, and 'poltergeists'. (That's not such a terrific stretch of the imagination, but somehow poltergeist still sounds better than demon.) If a believer is absent from the body and present with the Lord, then an unbeliever is absent from the body and present with HIS or HER lord as well. This is not conducive to being able to come back to haunt the living. Aliens would have to look exactly like us and fall under the same 'rules' we have, either for or against the Creator God. This is because we were created in the image of God. If they are His children they too would be created in that image.
              Comment>

I always tend to avoid the discussion about aliens, because it always gets me riled up and it a bad mood, and that is certainly not something that I need more of in my life. I try to just let people talk about what they think and move on to something else, and that usually does the trick. I would say that they are just not out there and we should all stop talking about and focus on our life here.
                Comment>

This thread may be out of the Bible. I believe that there are other beings in the universe, those beings that we call aliens who are in physical form and may have a different countenance from humans. There is that theory where we all descended from one place and that planet has been too crowded so the scientists devised a transportation system that would bring some of their population to other planets. So in my book, there are several earth-like planets populated by people like us although they are of different race by now due to mutation and inter-marriage. And why don't those aliens show themselves to ua? Perhaps it's not yet the right time.
                  Comment>

I think that people put their faith in the wrong things instead of God. Most people that believe in the existence of aliens are either agnostic or atheist. Their version of god and creation is science. The irony is they are those "need to see it to believe it type of people" and they use that excuse for not having faith in God. Then they turn around and have faith in some alien race that they've never seen and have no evidence for existing.
                    Comment>

I don't think there are aliens. I think we are too special that the heavens have not dared create anything else that could equal us. Thousands of years we've been on this planet, and yet the "sightings" as they call it, have all been blurry videos and images that may as well be anything at this point. Isn't it a coincidence that when the age of high definition cameras arrived, these aliens caught on camera have all suddenly disappeared? Coincidence? I think not. We are alone. No one can prove otherwise.
                      Comment>

I do not believe in aliens any sort.

But to think about the ones who does believe them as satanic or also aliens is a little bit too much for me. There are several ideas out there in the world that people can get themselves into, like aliens, conspiracy theories and such but these thoughts mostly go away after a while, and the people believing in them realize the truth.
                        Comment>

Our understanding of heaven is what you see when you look up at the sky. And God's heaven is not a physical place. All we do know is that it's far above the physical universe and can't be seen. That's why no one knows the location of heaven. Anyway, in the OT, there's a reference to "hosts of heaven being punished in heaven." Now while some of you may say that may be a reference to angels who rebelled, we do know that Jesus said Satan and his angels are here with us, on earth. As the holy angels who are with God don't sin, who resides in the heavens that God will be punishing when inhabitants of earth are also punished?
                          Comment>

Originally posted by phil boyce-bottoms View Post
                            RH negative blood.

This is the bloodline of the royal family, only 5% of humans have this.
                            The bloodline called 'the Adam and eve' bloodline.
                            The bloodline of the 'GODS'.
                            PLEASE READ THE LINK.
                            One of the dumbest things I ever read.
                            Comment>

I don't belive in aliens from outer space, but I do think that we are being led into an agenda by the shadow government of the world to where we will be told that there is a possible alien invasion going to occur.
                              I have also read about the rh-negative bloodlines, and there is definitely SOMETHING going on with that bloodline, although I don't think that it is from alien-hybrids as the OP suggests.
                              Even though only a tiny percentage of people worldwide have an rh-negative type of blood, most of our United States Presidents and also other leaders worldwide, both past and present, have come from that bloodline.
                              There are other theories about where it comes from besides the one about space aliens.

One of the most intruguing ones, at least to me, is the possibility of it coming from the Nephilim mentioned in the old testament. The Nephilim were supposed to have fathered lines of giants, which spread out into whole tribes of giants, and these were mentioned in the Old Testament. The main giant that we hear about was , of course, Goliath; but he was only one of many giants.
                              It has been posted on some of the Christian news websites that our military has found the remains of where some of these giants were buried in the Middle East. With our cloning and DNA-modifying capabilities, it is entirely possible that we could have hybrid soldiers that have had their DNA changed by being modified with the Nephilim DNA that is being collected from these long-dead giants.
                              Even our own military is advising that our armies will be dealing with hybrid soldiers, as you can see from this announcement from our 39th Chief of Staff, General Mark Milley, in his speech.

Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap