Fox News: Witnesses Say Oregon Gunman Targeted Christians Shooting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News: Witnesses Say Oregon Gunman Targeted Christians Shooting

Mercer killed nine people at Umpqua Community College before he was killed in an exchange of gunfire with police.

The post Fox News: Witnesses Say Oregon Gunman Targeted Christians Shooting appeared first on Dinesh D'Souza.

More...

When a black church is scorched because of a lightning strike, the meda, no need for the slightest evidence, moans about White Supremacists targeting black churches.

There's a lot of distortion in the media about who causes crimes and who is the victim of crimes. Christians are probably the most targeted demographic for shootings. If a white racist just wanted to kill blacks, he could target any black business, fraternity, or other black organization. But, to target a black church, as in Charleston, shows that anti-Christian bias is in play. The general public doesn't even remember any of a string of church shootings in recent years. Eight white people killed at a Baptist church shooting in Houston. Remember that? Six white people shot, two killed, at New Life Church in Colorado Springs. But, you probably remember the "neo-nazi" who targeted Jews near a Jewish Community Center in Overland Park, where one Jew was killed, plus two Christians.

So, here we have a guy going around asking people if they're Christian. If they say "yes" he shoots them? Nine dead, others wounded on a college campus. The only reason the media hasn't already moved pass this story is for the anti-gun angle. And, maybe because the news is slow right now. Probably by the time I finish this sentence, the major news networks will have mostly moved on. CNN still has the shooting on the front page as I type this.... a section of the story in large print tells us "14 firearms found".

Antisemites, neo-nazis, white supremacists, we have lots of labels in our vocabulary whites with bigoted views (whether or not they're violent). But, what label is the media using for anti-Christian bigots, even when they go on mass-killing sprees.
    Comment>

Christians sued, now martyred on United States soil... don't believe it... <looks the other way>... . Nazi Germany. I used to think those Germans were dense and ignorant, but seeing my own country slowly cook like a frog in cold water slightly brought to boiling.. .
      Comment>

Yes, indeed, Christians are being martyred America, now. And, no one, I've heard, in the mainstream media cares about that detail. If someone chose a black church to shoot Christians, there would be so much public outcry about the racial aspect, that, for example, major retailers would ban the sale of products featuring the confederate flag, a symbol of southern culture to its supporters, but a symbol of racism to those looking for racist symbols to oppose. But, there would be no media (or Democrat) thought about how anti-Christian bigotry contributed to the shooting.

Comment>

Here's a collection of Political Cartoons related to the school shooting that targeted Christians. It's all about guns: Good luck finding one that acknowledges that Christians were targeted.

Here's a collection of Political Cartoons related to the church shooting in Charleston: It's all about race: Good luck finding one that acknowledges that Christians were targeted.

These are the cartoons published in America's news outlets. These are the cartoons are just the tip of the iceberg of the media's anti-Christian bias.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap