Moral principles that govern a person's or group's behavior

VIDEO: Elly Maye Asks, Is Obama Stupid or Evil?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Elly Maye Asks, Is Obama Stupid or Evil?

WATCH: In the latest video of a "new voices" series, Elly suggests three reasons that Obama is evil.

The post VIDEO: Elly Maye Asks, Is Obama Stupid or Evil? appeared first on Dinesh D'Souza.

More...

Originally posted by Christforums View Post
    Elly suggests three reasons that Obama is evil.
    That doesn't rule out the possibility that he is also stupid. Being evil and being stupid are not mutually exclusive.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Yes, O Bummer is evil, but I do believe the people in the background of one of O Bummer's speeches, breaking out in great applause, are the stupid ones! O Bummer said he would "Fundamentaly change America". A cursory look at the definition of fundamental is as follows.
      fun·da·men·tal
      ˌfəndəˈmen(t)əl/
      adjective
      forming a necessary base or core; of central importance.
      "the protection of fundamental human rights"
      synonyms: basic, underlying, core, foundational, rudimentary, elemental, elementary, basal, root; More
      noun
      a central or primary rule or principle on which something is based.
      "two courses cover the fundamentals of microbiology"
      synonyms: basics, essentials, rudiments, foundations, basic principles, first principles, preliminaries;

If they actually knew what he just said, I wonder if you could have heard a pin drop? He essentially said that "I will change your most basic rights here in America." "I will destroy the basic foundation that has built this country." And that's exactly what we are seeing.
      Last edited by Jason T V; 07-15-2015, 12:31 PM.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap