Mr. Trump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Trump

I support our president, in prayer, and generally in his agenda. However in this last week he has twisted the truth. This really concerns me, as he says he is a Christian. ( I have deep worries about this) Mr. Trumps tweeting and his family involvement in the White House bothers me. Mr. Trump must be very accurate in what he says, or it may appear he is becoming like the rest of those politicians who lie. I hate to think Mr. Trump has become a person like the ones he ran against who lied and twisted the truth. I am very concerned that this Russian involvement may just come back to haunt him. Plese join me in praying for Mr. trump.

justme

Hi Justme, if you don't mind me asking, what is the recent lie (or deception) of the President's that you are referring to above?

Thanks!

--David
    p.s. - I'm not saying that President Trump doesn't have his own issues, but I doubt we'll have to worry about him taking up residence in the "swamp" and becoming like those he ran against
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"Instead of a river, God often gives us a brook, which may be running today and dried up tomorrow. Why? To teach us not to rest in our blessings, but in the Blesser Himself." ~A. W. Pink

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Mr. Trump said he knew nothing about the meeting of his son son in law and one other last July 2106. with the Russian lawyer. He also said he had nothing to do with his son's testimony to those asking about that meeting with the Russian lawyer. As it turns out he did in deed know both and Mr. Trump wrote his sons testimony for his son. Mr Trump said the Boy Scouts headquarters called him and said they were very pleased whit what he said in the Jamboree. He twisted the truth there too. There have been several other times like the above. There are a number of people in the Senate and Congress that HATE Mr. Trump and are seeking to Impeach him. Mr. Trump must give them any more reasons to go after him.

I voted for him, I support him. He must be completely accurate in every detail he says.

justme
      Comment>

Trump, like many politicians and business people, is employing Machiavellian techniques to accomplish his agenda. I see nothing in his actions to consider him a Christian. I see a man who used rather ignorant Christians to get his way.
        That being said, God has placed him in a position of authority that can positively or negatively affect the sharing of the gospel to the world.
        Comment>

Have Any of our former Presidents ever been Perfect? None of them had a 100 % unanimous vote into office. They All had their problems. He's been voted into office -- the first non-political President ever. And he's getting picked to pieces. It's amazing he has any skin left on him.

No one wanted another President like the former one and Hilary would have been like that. So, please, let's try supporting this Pres.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Sue D.
            Have Any of our former Presidents ever been Perfect? None of them had a 100 % unanimous vote into office. They All had their problems. He's been voted into office -- the first non-political President ever. And he's getting picked to pieces. It's amazing he has any skin left on him.

No one wanted another President like the former one and Hilary would have been like that. So, please, let's try supporting this Pres.
            Those reasons are not enough to support someone as a person who represents me and this nation. However, I recognize God's sovereign choice of Trump and therefore I seek the peace of the city and pray that Trump will do the same.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap