Moral principles that govern a person's or group's behavior

New York Post: Hillary Clinton Wants To Take From The Rich And Give To The Poor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Post: Hillary Clinton Wants To Take From The Rich And Give To The Poor

Robin Hood has traded tights for a royal-blue pantsuit.

The post New York Post: Hillary Clinton Wants To Take From The Rich And Give To The Poor appeared first on Dinesh D'Souza.

More...

[SIZE=16px][FONT=trebuchet ms]The Lord Jesus Christ was glad to give to the poor he gave them health, life, hope, so I am not so sure why anybody thinks it is bad to give to the poor.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    Comment>

Originally posted by peppermint View Post
      [SIZE=16px][FONT=trebuchet ms]The Lord Jesus Christ was glad to give to the poor he gave them health, life, hope, so I am not so sure why anybody thinks it is bad to give to the poor.[/FONT][/SIZE]
      Lemme take everything you have and not give a single thing from my own account..... and then you'll know Hillary Clinton. An example: I am on the beach having a sandwich. A guy comes walking by and demands that I give them my sandwich. A liberal comes by high on a horse and puts a gun to my head and says give the guy my sandwich. This is a prime example of how the government strips the virtue from a transactions. Perhaps the guy thinks he is entitled to several sandwiches? Do you think I gave freely? Do you think the liberal mediated the transaction in virtue? Did the liberal give them a sandwich of their own? NO! whenever the government is involved there is an element of coercion and the virtue is stripped from the transaction.

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

[FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]If it worked that way then why didn't all you "rich" people get fleeced by her husband when he was president of the USA for eight years? :p[/SIZE][/FONT]
        Comment>

Please acknowledge a single thing put to you. Are you liberal?

God bless,
          William
          Comment>

[SIZE=16px][FONT=trebuchet ms]No, the liberal party in Australia is rather right wing; our current federal government is run by the Liberal party.

And I did answer your hypothetical about the sandwich envying poor guy and the bleeding heart liberal with the gun. Didn't happen in 8 years of Bill Clinton so why will it happen if Hillary gets elected?[/FONT][/SIZE]
            Originally posted by William View Post
            [SIZE=16px][FONT=trebuchet ms]Lemme take everything you have and not give a single thing from my own account..... and then you'll know Hillary Clinton. An example: I am on the beach having a sandwich. A guy comes walking by and demands that I give them my sandwich. A liberal comes by high on a horse and puts a gun to my head and says give the guy my sandwich. This is a prime example of how the government strips the virtue from a transactions[/FONT][/SIZE].
            Comment>

[SIZE=16px][FONT=trebuchet ms]No, the liberal party in Australia is rather right wing; our current federal government is run by the Liberal party.

And I did answer your hypothetical about the sandwich envying poor guy and the bleeding heart liberal with the gun. Didn't happen in 8 years of Bill Clinton so why will it happen if Hillary gets elected?[/FONT][/SIZE]
              Personally I don't see why democrats hold Clinton name as highly regarded. He is an impeached president. A man who jeopardized national security, and lied countless times. Furthermore, you have committed the fallacy of equivalence, switching out the meaning for something else, unless you are contending Hillary is the same person as Bill? And if so, do you think we'd support another impeached president?

Lemme ask you a question, how can you support such a person that says abortion should be moral and the Catholic church should abandon their belief's in favor of her party's agenda?

Do you think Conservatives such as I will negotiate our moral principals in favor of economics? What's your price?

God bless,
              William
              Comment>

[FONT=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=16px]That's not right, there was an attempted impeachment and it failed didn't it? He served a full two terms. And now your country is nearing the end of two terms of President Obama (a Democrat I believe). So if the USA elects Hillary Clinton there may be another 8 years of a democrat in the white house. Not a happy prospect for those who vote Republican I guess.[/SIZE][/FONT]
                Comment>

[FONT=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=16px]That's not right, there was an attempted impeachment and it failed didn't it? He served a full two terms. And now your country is nearing the end of two terms of President Obama (a Democrat I believe). So if the USA elects Hillary Clinton there may be another 8 years of a democrat in the white house. Not a happy prospect for those who vote Republican I guess.[/SIZE][/FONT]
                  Clinton was impeached.

God bless,
                  William
                  Comment>

[SIZE=16px][FONT=trebuchet ms]Well, maybe the reps did but the senate didn't.
                    Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice, on December 19, 1998. Two other impeachment articles, a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power, failed in the House. He was acquitted of both charges by the Senate on February 12, 1999.[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=16px][FONT=trebuchet ms]
                    (source here)[/FONT][/SIZE]
                    Comment>

[SIZE=16px][FONT=trebuchet ms]Well, maybe the reps did but the senate didn't.
                      (source here)[/FONT][/SIZE]
                      Clinton was impeached by the House on two charges. The first being perjury, and the second being obstruction of justice. Following this he was acquitted by the senate.Feb 4, 2012. Two other impeachment articles, a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power, failed in the House.

This is why liberals want non citizens to vote.

God bless,
                      William

Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Clinton was impeached by the House on two charges. The first being perjury, and the second being obstruction of justice. Following this he was acquitted by the senate.Feb 4, 2012. Two other impeachment articles, a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power, failed in the House.

This is why liberals want non citizens to vote.

God bless,
                        William
                        [FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]The citizens didn't vote on impeachment, the house did and the senate acquitted.

Isn't the Boston Tea Party remembered - at least in part - for the slogan "No taxation without representation" so if the non-citizens pay tax why not grant representation? That would mean a vote wouldn't it?[/SIZE][/FONT]
                        Comment>
                        Working...
                        X
                        Articles - News - SiteMap