Liberal Democrats Are Mentally Ill and Morally Deprived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberal Democrats Are Mentally Ill and Morally Deprived

“What’s mine is mine, and what it yours is mine”.

“People like you need people like me to tell how to think, what to believe and how to act”.

“All people are where they are today because of the oppression by whites” (the mantra of the Clinton campaign).

The aforementioned quotes, which have been written to me, or said to me, by liberal Democrats in the last week, are representative of the beliefs of Democrats as they reach for straws in trying to defend their party’s choice.

Liberalism Is a Mental Illness

The now banned Michael Savage, whose show was cancelled, in mid-show, by the liberal Democrats serving the CIA dictates at WABC, wrote a book by a similar title.

Although some of what Savage wrote is true, he did not go far enough, yet, he made an excellent case that the liberal Democrats are indeed mentally ill.

Recently, it was revealed that Clinton, while fundraising in Virginia, described Sanders supporters as people who “still live in their parents basement”.

Click image for larger version  Name:	bernie-in-the-basement-1024x681.jpg Views:	1 Size:	334.1 KB ID:	30731

Anyone who is drinking from the Clinton Koolaid is certifiably mentally ill. They suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder which is characterized by the following according to the American Psychological Association as expressed in DSM-V:
    • Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance (Electing Hillary Clinton as President is the same as a pro sports owner hiring a coach who has never coached in a winning game)
    • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
    • Exaggerating your achievements and talents (Such as running for President based upon your experience as Secretary of State, ever heard of Benghazi?)
    • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate (Perfect mate? Bill Clinton is your spouse? Name one thing Clinton has done to improve the lives of any American?)
    • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people (Ask Matt Lauer from GMA, who Clinton demanded be fired for bringing up the email scandal. Clinton is beyond reproach is devoid of empathy and humility)
    • Requiring constant admiration (And constant medical attention)
    • Having a sense of entitlement (It is well documented that while serving as First Lady, the Secret Service used to refer to her helicopter as “Broomstick One”)
    • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations (Just ask Vince Foster how true this statement is)
    • Taking advantage of others to get what you want (The Clinton Foundation)
    • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others (See the three quotes at the beginning of the article as they represent the core of the ultra-liberal Hillary Clinton)
    • Being envious of others and believing others envy you (Again, see the three quotes at the beginning of the article as they represent the core of the ultra-liberal Hillary Clinton)
    • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner (Campaign staffers are told not to look Hillary directly in the eye or they might be fired)

Today’s liberal Democrat also suffer from Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Antisocial personality disorder is often referred to as psychopathy or sociopathy in popular culture. However, neither psychopathy nor sociopathy are recognized professional labels used for diagnosis. Today’s ASPD is a hybrid model of the sociopath and psychopath all rolled into one:
    • Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest (Whitewater, Benghazi, selling arms to terrorist nations and then accepting contributions to the Clinton Foundation, the email scandal which seemingly knows no bounds)
    • Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure (Only 29% of polled Americans, likely to vote believe her fact checking page)
    • Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead (This trait is written all over the email scandal)
    • Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults (Just read any book by a former Secret Service agent who had the displeasure of guarding her)
    • Reckless disregard for safety of self or others (Clinton’s proposed no-fly zone which will immediately start WW III)
    • Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations (Can anyone name a job that Clinton has held that was not connected to organized criminal behavior)
    • Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another (Benghazi, McDougal, Foster, Whitewater, selling uranium to the Russians, et al to infinity)

Birds of a feather flick together. One must question that if a person supports someone who represents such mental instability, such as Hillary Clinton, then is that person mentally ill? I find myself agreeing with Michael Savage. If you are a self-identified liberal, you are mentally ill and condone criminal behavior in those for whom you support. However, the biggest transgressions of liberal Democrats is not contained in DSM-V.

DSM Cannot Cover ALL Mental Illnesses

I often wonder how anyone can discipline their children, tell them to not cheat, steal, murder and rape and then turn around and support either one of the Clintons. How do you explain this hypocrisy to your young children, liberal Democrats? No wonder so many of our youth are amoral and are wandering through their youth experimenting with bizarre behaviors in order to find some kind of personal moral compass. The confusion among many of our youth is born out by the fact that their parents are liberal Democrats.

And don’t even ask me how a liberal Democrat could ever go to church unless it was to repent for the thuggery and Satanic behaviors that are embedded in the liberalism that they have supported

Michael Savage did not go far enough. Liberalism is not just a mental illness, the philosophy represents the evil that is sweeping the planet and is brutally enslaving those who are unfortunately caught in its web.

As a side note, I want to thank the Washington Post for recognizing my work, even though their reference to The Common Sense Show and Alex Jones was not flattering, as expressed in a recent article. When the Independent Media is the subject of scorn and ridicule and its comments are taken out of context, then you know the mentally ill liberal Democrats at the Washington Post are being forced to take us seriously.

Below are some final thoughts on liberalism and its relationship to mental illness and moral depravity:

Read More: Liberal Democrats Are Mentally Ill and Morally Deprived – Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show

I shouldn't laugh, but in the UK the Liberal Democrats actually is the name of one of our political parties, who holds the exact views discussed here. They were rather notoriously wiped out at the last election, down to 8 seats from 57, after spending the government before in co-alition with the Conservatives and accomplishing very few of their promises. There's a perception, possibly unfair, that they threw out their principles for power which fits this article down to the ground.

The wipeout was partly due to their unfortunate record of sex scandals, so when I saw the title I found myself nodding along at least to the second bit, and wondering what headline I had missed!
    Comment>

Romans 1 gives us a pretty clear indication that when you suppress truth, you do become "mentally ill". Progressive Liberals are on the wrong side of every issue, the worst case being the murder of unborn babies. If you can not only condone, but promote the crushing of a baby's skull while it helplessly developed in it's mother's womb, then you are certainly mentally ill, and several other things I can't say here. . .
      Comment>

I have some strong words I could see about morally deprived so-called evangelicals fawning over a lying adulterating sexually abusing godless man like Donald Trump like those who forgot God and worshiped the Golden Calf.

Do you explain your vote for Trump to your children? Do you tell them not to sexually abuse women, or lie, or have affairs, or cheat people?

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

You're a charlatan.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Jester85 View Post
          I have some strong words I could see about morally deprived so-called evangelicals fawning over a lying adulterating sexually abusing godless man like Donald Trump like those who forgot God and worshiped the Golden Calf.

Do you explain your vote for Trump to your children? Do you tell them not to sexually abuse women, or lie, or have affairs, or cheat people?

You're a charlatan.
          No one is excusing Trump's past, especially his past affiliation with the liberal/democrat party. His past actually weighed heavy in many Christian minds. I must admit that I was totally opposed to Donald Trump. Regarding his questionable status, I have remained silent after he became the President Elect, but the thing I cannot help notice is that he is picking a strong Christian administration. Though I did not vote for Trump as the Constitutional Republican candidate for the GOP, I do support the Platform in all its ideology. In the election a lot of Christian evangelicals made this distinction, they voted for Trump because the other candidate's husband had a track record of sexually abusing women, lying, having affairs, and cheating people, and the candidate herself covered it up by attacking the very women her husband abused and had affairs with. Those are not allegations, they are fact. The Clinton name should be a name associated with impeachment and abuse in the minds of all Americans. He was impeached for those things, and Hillary shared responsibility whether before or after the fact in some of the incidents. And, throughout the last eight years, the liberal/democratic party has shown no respect for the Constitution - a document that the GOP not only finds as an utmost imperative but also upholds from both foreign and domestic threats.

Glass houses? Kinda cracked me up when Obama used that proverb and claimed that it was from the Holy Bible.

I pray that those around Trump, such as Pence and the rest of the Christian administration make a presence in Trump's life by being instrumental to God's will, I hope they gently influence not only him but his policy. I pray that Trump remains loyal to the Constitutional Republican Platform, and grows in the faith. He has definitely established himself as a friend rather than a foe such as those from the liberal/democratic party.

Lastly, I think it kinda ironic that Hillary and the liberaltards want to undermine the election with Russian hacking. Mind you a party that supports her decision to go against secure protocols regarding her email servers, nobody wrote those emails but herself. Just as Bill Clinton left the office suspect to blackmail over his many affairs, Hillary likewise made decisions which jeopardized our national security. In comparison, the GOP was not hacked. Perhaps that is an indication that the GOP is much more safety conscious or at the very least their servers are much more hardened. :)

God bless,
          William
          Comment>

Originally posted by Jester85

You're a charlatan.
            Who is a charlatan?
            Comment>

The GOP worships corporations as their gods and attack poor people at every turn. Being against abortion and same-sex marriage are not the only prerequisites for being "Christian". Just the other night they took the first steps toward dismantling health coverage for millions of Americans, including children, people with preexisting conditions, and veterans. They bear far more resemblance to the Pharisees than they do to Christ.
              Comment>

The GOP worships corporations as their gods and attack poor people at every turn. Being against abortion and same-sex marriage are not the only prerequisites for being "Christian". Just the other night they took the first steps toward dismantling health coverage for millions of Americans, including children, people with preexisting conditions, and veterans. They bear far more resemblance to the Pharisees than they do to Christ.
                Incredible that you try to pin the liberatard ideology on the GOP. Here's one of the liberaltard's heroes. Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, an organization or company that Liberal/Democrats support and tie into basic "healthcare". Why would a peoples vote for a party whose philosophy and history supports their suppression (African-American Slavery) and extermination (Planned Parenthood):

Pivot of Civilization, 1922. Here, Margaret Sanger speaks on her eugenic philosophy – that only the types of “quality” people she and her peers viewed as worthy of life should be allowed to live.
                Such parents swell the pathetic ranks of the unemployed. Feeble-mindedness perpetuates itself from the ranks of those who are blandly indifferent to their racial responsibilities. And it is largely this type of humanity we are now drawing upon to populate our world for the generations to come. In this orgy of multiplying and replenishing the earth, this type is pari passu multiplying and perpetuating those direst evils in which we must, if civilization is to survive, extirpate by the very roots.

The Need for Birth Control in America (quoted by Angela Franks.)
                Women of the working class, especially wage workers, should not have more than two children at most. The average working man can support no more and and the average working woman can take care of no more in decent fashion.

Woman and the New Race, ch. 6: “The Wickedness of Creating Large Families.” Here, Sanger argues that, because the conditions of large families tend to involve poverty and illness, it is better for everyone involved if a child’s life is snuffed out before he or she has a chance to pose difficulties to its family.
                [We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.

Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.
                We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

William
                Comment>

What does that have to do with the GOP attacking healthcare coverage?
                  Comment>

What does that have to do with the GOP attacking healthcare coverage?
                    You have to be kidding me. What does Planned Parenthood have to do with healthcare coverage? And why should we support abortion which is wrapped up neatly in the health care package? I hope the GOP quickly dismantles the system that is murdering millions of unborn babies at the expense of tax payers. Did you bother reading the previous post? Do you understand the implications of having a system in place which directly funds a company (Planned Parenthood) whose philosophy is to exterminate or lower the numbers of African Americans living in poverty under the guise of a "woman's healthcare"? Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America.

You talk about a golden calf, but overlook a fact, millions of babies are being sacrificed before the altar of self. You honestly think that creating a viable atmosphere for business compares to that?

William
                    Comment>

There isn't a fact in your entire post. It reads like you are simply parroting the propaganda you've heard from one of countless Progressive "news" sources.

Google, Apple, Facebook, Starbucks, Microsoft. . . are among the world's largest and most powerful corporations, and they are all flaming Liberals. Hollywood decides what is in front of much of the world's screens, and it is 99% Liberal. The fact is, the Democratic Party, not the Republican Party, is the party of the elites.

Republicans drive pickup trucks: Access Denied
                      Comment>
                      Working...
                      X
                      Articles - News - SiteMap