Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama: I’m Concerned About Unloving Christians

Obama has some chutzpah.

It has become an Obama habit of criticizing Christians at White House prayer breakfasts. Earlier this year at the National Prayer Breakfast, when the world was in the midst of witnessing the increased carnage and brutality of ISIS, Obama not only relativized (and thus, minimized) the evil done by Islamic radicals, he reserved his specific religious criticism for… Christians. Among the other blithe statements the president made, he said-

Humanity has been grappling with these questions throughout human history. And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.

…So this is not unique to one group or one religion. There is a tendency in us, a sinful tendency that can pervert and distort our faith. In today’s world, when hate groups have their own Twitter accounts and bigotry can fester in hidden places in cyberspace, it can be even harder to counteract such intolerance.
    The president was rightly criticized for engaging in moral equivalency and ignoring the present atrocities of ISIS to slander the past history of Christians. But no matter, the president did exactly what he intended to do.

Then this week at the White House Easter Prayer Breakfast, Obama continued his questionable and inappropriate critique of Christians by saying he’s concerned by “less-than-loving Christians.”

On Easter, I do reflect on the fact that, as a Christian, I am supposed to love, and I have to say that sometimes when I listen to less-than-loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned, but that’s a topic for another day.”
    No one doubts the imperfections of Christians, and any sincere critique about the behavior of Christians in general is always welcome. We can always do better. As Romans 3:23-24 attests, we’ve all sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God, but have been redeemed through the redemption of Jesus Christ.

But Obama isn’t critiquing sincerely. He’s intentionally slandering Christians. Again.

First, this transparent ideologue criticizes Christians- at. an. Easter. prayer breakfast. Who does that- excuse me, what Christian does that- but one with an ax to grind and an evil agenda to advance?

Second, Obama criticizes Christians as Islamic terrorists are currently raping and killing as many Christians as they can in the Muslim world- where, when forced to recognize their martyrdom, doesn’t identify the murderers as Muslims nor the murdered as Christians.

Third, he levels the accusation, disingenuously, without specific evidence as to why he’s smearing Christians. Could he be referring to Indiana? What’s he talking about, exactly?

Fourth, Obama holds more regard for people who kill preborn babies at Planned Parenthood, telling them, “God bless you” than he does for his supposed fellow Christians. Baby-killers no doubt qualify as “less-than-loving,” but Obama blessed them anyway.

It’s precisely these kinds of unqualified and unexplained theological and religious outbursts which unfairly attack Christians- while ignoring Islam’s very obvious ‘less-than-loving’ behaviors- that lead many to question whether or not Obama is really a Christian. He says he is- but he’s said many things that weren’t and aren’t true.

I personally don’t believe Obama is Christian; nor for that matter, do I believe he’s Muslim. Barack Obama is a man of the Left who’ll use anything, including religion- in this case, his self-professed adherence to Christianity- to advance the cause and reach of Leftism. Which, by the way, happens to be his religion.
Working...
X
Articles - News - SiteMap