Why should Christians feed a company and help it stay in business, “knowing that it is going to use money to support an anti-Christian agenda?”

Do not let your daughters read Teen Vogue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not let your daughters read Teen Vogue

Teen Vogue had been responsible for making teenage girls hate their bodies and make them anorexic but things had gotten worst. This mom wants parents to be vigilant against this magazine.

This magazine is marketed to girls 11 to 17 years old but it's having articles with tutorials on how to do sodomy. This perverted magazine pretending to be a fashion magazine is teaching young girls how to sodomize. To make this worst the article is not using gendered pronouns to be appeal to the 3rd genders and so called gender fluid people. Do not let this magazine corrupt your daughters. It is filled with extreme liberal agenda. parents should be aware what their kids watch and what they read. I hope more parents will be vigilant against this garbage trying to corrupt the mind on of the young ones.

WOW, thanks for the warning Sparky. I will pass it along!

--David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

To make it worst they have a lot of articles promoting acceptance of homesexuality and transgenders too. They also promo the so called Non-gendered and gender binary people. Now they have 4th,5th , 6th and 7th kind of genders. Their article about Anal sex promotes benefits of it to little girls. How the hell damaging your anus beneficial?

This magazine had been responsible for giving young girls anorexia and now they are not contented because they are now encourage them to sodomize and telling them it is good for them. The anus is created by God to eject dirt from out body. It is not created for intercourse. I won't be shocked if one of these days they will promote this in children's magazine.
      Comment>

Dear God, this is...infernal. As is the rest of the homo campaign to degrade/mutilate/harm females. (Among other things, the claim that female genital mutilation is "no worse" than male circumcision, which I've heard from suspiciously more gays than anyone else.) I used to be involved with "3rd Wave Feminism" (a total reversal of the gains made by classical feminists for the benefit of gays and trannies), and the whole push for "hetero" sodomy has a LOT to do with a tangled mess of confused misogyny and homo fear/envy.

There is also a push to teach kids - in school sex ed classes - about S&M, and how it's beneficial. Sheer evil. Words really fail me.
        Comment>

Crazy what that magazine is teaching 11 - 17 year old girls. I agree, that magazine is sheer garbage.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap