Why should Christians feed a company and help it stay in business, “knowing that it is going to use money to support an anti-Christian agenda?”

Rev. Graham Sends Brutal Message To Disney for Airing its First Gay Kissing Children’s Cartoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rev. Graham Sends Brutal Message To Disney for Airing its First Gay Kissing Children’s Cartoon

Disney have been applauded by liberal viewers after the production company aired their first ever same-sex kiss this week.

In an episode of Star vs the Forces of Evil which aired on channel Disney XD a gay couple can be seen sharing a kiss for this first time in the history of the company.

In the second series of the cartoon, protagonist Star and her friend Marco attend a concert and find themselves surrounded by kissing couples. YEAH, a children’s cartoon!

Click image for larger version  Name:	3DD5D5B100000578-4270734-image-a-1_1488365421452.jpg Views:	1 Size:	121.7 KB ID:	33821

Some liberal viewers admitted that they were slightly disappointed by the very subtle representation of LGBT+ relationships.

What did they want? CRAZY!

Rev. Graham wrote some harsh words regarding the issue:

Disney has aired a cartoon with same-sex couples kissing. It has also been announced that their new movie “Beauty and the Beast” will feature a gay character in an attempt to normalize this lifestyle.

They’re trying to push the LGBT agenda into the hearts of your children—watch out! Disney has the right to make their cartoons, it’s a free country.

But as Christians we also have the right not to support their company. I hope Christians everywhere will say no to Disney. I met Walt Disney when I was a young boy—he was very gracious to me, my father Billy Graham, and my younger brother when we visited. He would be shocked at what has happened to the company that he started.

If you agree, share this with others. Let Disney know how you feel.

Source: Rev. Graham Sends Brutal Message To Disney for Airing its First Gay Kissing Children's Cartoon

I think we know what Disney would have done, given his known conservative views. I was watching a biography of his and someone who worked for him mentioned that at a company party certain of the animators showed an 'adult' Mickey and Minnie cartoon they had drawn. He asked for their names and then he fired them. I don't have a link because it was a TV show, but there are details of the incident on IMDB.

(And why is there an entire roomful of people kissing in a children's show?)
    Comment>

Disney had been spreading Liberal propaganda for a long time. I mean one of the companies they own is Marvel. Marvel just turned many some of heir superheroes and supervillains gay even though the characters are originally straight just to spread propaganda. Also their movies, In Frozen there is a gay couple with adopted children in the movie.
      Comment>

I notice that many of the content providers are really promoting the gay agenda. It seems that they are trying to get gay relationships to be accepted as a normal everyday activity. These entities may profess how much they value Christianity but, in fact, don't really care about the Bibles stance on this matter. More and more they seeking to drive people into accepting this type of behavior. Probably they may be thinking that it could expand their viewership.
        Comment>

Anime movies created by Studio Ghibli are much more better for children than Disney movies. Studio Ghibli doesn't add any liberal agenda on their movies. Their movies is also more empowering for little girls than Disney princesses. Disney have so many propaganda on their works that it is not funny anymore. I know many people here grow up with Disney but Studio Ghibli films are better for children. Their works are secular but Christian friendly.
          Comment>

Originally posted by explorerx7 View Post
            I notice that many of the content providers are really promoting the gay agenda. It seems that they are trying to get gay relationships to be accepted as a normal everyday activity. These entities may profess how much they value Christianity but, in fact, don't really care about the Bibles stance on this matter. More and more they seeking to drive people into accepting this type of behavior. Probably they may be thinking that it could expand their viewership.
            I think it is a bad move. This should be condemned in the highest terms possible. Disney should know that whatever is instilled to a kid remains in them forever. When you air such, kids will grow thinking it is okay to engage in such weird acts. Sometimes I even do not understand why content producers insist on including gay roles. Whatever they are brewing up is not good and if not stopped it will bring chaos in the near future.
            Comment>

Originally posted by Gad View Post
              Disney should know that whatever is instilled to a kid remains in them forever.
              This is probably exactly why they do it. If you want to change a society's views change the way the kids think and then when they grow up they will follow those views. Often they won't even be able to discuss the views rationally because they took them on board at such a young age there is nothing rational about the way they gained them. It has been a staple of organsiations who want to change the way other people think for years, and why groups like Scientology run their own schools to make sure the children are raised to think the way the organisation thinks they should.
              Comment>

Don't be shocked if one of these days Disney will have their very first lesbian princess. There is already a demand from Liberals. Oh Disney also owns Marvel. Superheroes who are originally heterosexual like Iceman and Miss America are now gays. They even turned Wolverine, one of the Manliest superheroes ever Gay in one of their alternate timelines. Disney is not the family friendly company it use to be. it is one of the most anti-Christian companies out there.

Oh Warner brothers, Disney's rival is also doing the same. Supergirl is a show for kids and they just turned one of it's straight characters into a lesbian.
                Comment>

Forcefully feminizing straight males and making them gay is really the worst anyone can do. I have seen one video on Facebook where there were some transgenders who created the children books to feminize kids. They seem to have created custom books on "Feminist Baby" and "Rainbow Kids". I think things have surely gone out of hand. You can see that their excuse of "is it hurting you" has now gone to emasculate kids. Very wrong on so many levels. I think things need to change for sure or else people are going to suffer in decades to come.
                  Comment>

What really bothers me about this is that this is a kids show. And the people complaining are adults. I respect everyone and this only an opinion, but I don't understand why there's such a strong need for this representation on a children's television show. I think kids are still kids, they don't need to be bombarded with these topics. They just want a fun show, no need for this.
                    Comment>

If you want your kids to watch kid's shows that are secular. make them watch older shows. There is less propaganda on older shows. A friend of mine is raising her daughter to watch older TV shows because they don't have liberal propaganda. Older shows actually have life lessons. Almost every American show these days have a Gay character and a female character who have abortion. They are trying to make abortion as an empowerment of women. I remember few months ago people petitioned Sesame Street to have gay characters. The South African version of Sesame Street have a puppet with Aids. A character with Aids in a Kid's show.
                      Comment>

Originally posted by ChatterBox View Post
                        (And why is there an entire roomful of people kissing in a children's show?)
                        That was my first question. Why is everyone making out in a cartoon for kids? Aren't they faced with this kind of thing soon enough without it also being embedded into their entertainment? Can't we just let kids be kids?

There is enough brainwashing in public schools. At least we have more control over what they watch on TV.
                        Comment>
                        Working...
                        X
                        Articles - News - SiteMap