The process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the history of the earth

The grave of humankind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The grave of humankind

About the most recent 'discovery' made in South Africa dug up near Krugersdorp in the holes called 'the cradle of humankind' . . . I call those holes the grave of humankind.
    And the latest 'head' there 'found', I don't call 'the face of our past'; but the face of our present.
    Who cannot see the semblance must not yet have heard of the BRICKS heads of nations.

I haven't taken the narration of stick figures seriously since watching this. Watch 4 minutes and 50 seconds onward into the video or the whole thing in entirety:

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

William, It's so good! thank you very much!
      Comment>

We have been hearing for the past couple of years how that 'humankind' started at (or in) 'the Cradle of humankind' on the south end of the African continent and crept up through Africa into the middle east of the Asian-European continent from where 'humankind' spread eastwards and westwards before it RETURNED into Africa.

So, 'humankind' originated in Africa, the same 'humankind' who then gave origin to among others the Neandertal in Europe and Asia, and Returned homo sapiens into Africa.

Thus both Bible stories of the creation and flood and the three sons of Noah are myths ---in other words, nonsense, lies.

But Africa especially south of the Sahara desert and especially further south to south of the Congo river and further south to south of the Zambezi and further south to south of the Limpopo river claims to be 'Christians'.

That's what puzzles me most. How have Christians evolved from Lucy? Was Lucy, Eve, and Krugersdorp, Eden?

Comment>

I found this Evolutionist rebuttal to Creationists pointing out that Lucy's pelvis was altered to better serve the Evolutionist agenda, "Reconstructing fossil fragments is a standard practice among those of us who study ancient bones." See, it's okay for Evolutionists to cook the evidence because it's standard practice. The article concludes with, "What all of this demonstrates is that creationists frequently fabricate the “evidence” they use to make an argument." See, when they fabricate evidence, it's really the Creationists who are guilty of fabrication of evidence for noticing.

It's technically true that Evolutionary scientists don't generally hide the fact that they cook the evidence. But, it's also true that they don't generally publically volunteer the information, so they are guilty of fraud.

This past week, we became aware of this evidence, labeled Homo naledi:

But, this is what the public is shown over and over:

Compare the head bones to this artist's picture. Mostly imagination, the bedrock of the theory of Evolution. The artist could just as fairly have drawn a modern ape head.
          Comment>

It is--it is a self-portrait.
            Comment>

At the time of the Scope's monkey trial, Evolutionists were telling people that they had a found a fossil of an ape-man, dubbed Hesperopithecus.

Eventually, Evolutionists conceded that the ape-man didn't look like the human-like figure created by artists, but looked like:

Evolutionists have wised up a bit and at least now require their ape-men fossils to be ape fossils.
              Comment>

You know, the greatest mystery for me isn't the human evolution but actually the existence of Giants. Here in our country, several years ago, archaeologists were able to unearth 13-17ft long human skeletons. Unfortunately, grave robber took the fossilized bones and sold it. If giant do exist in the Past, who created them? And why don't they exist now. If evolution is true, then it may have been that modern men came from Giants but then they shrunk to adapt to the rapidly changing environment.
                Comment>

Man was created, man did not evolve. If the so called evolution theory was true then why are we no more seeing evolution taking place this time and age. Why has evolution stopped or why are we no more experiencing evolution anymore. The truth is scientists are trying to figure out how man came into existence and evolution is outright wrong. Man was created by God.
                  Comment>

Originally posted by biege View Post
                    You know, the greatest mystery for me isn't the human evolution but actually the existence of Giants. Here in our country, several years ago, archaeologists were able to unearth 13-17ft long human skeletons. Unfortunately, grave robber took the fossilized bones and sold it. If giant do exist in the Past, who created them? And why don't they exist now. If evolution is true, then it may have been that modern men came from Giants but then they shrunk to adapt to the rapidly changing environment.
                    The Bible does talk about giants that existed in the olden times, and apparently there were a lot of them, from the different books of the Bible that mention giants. I have also read about giants' bones being unearthed, and there is a prevalent story about the soldiers in Afghanistan actually transporting the remains back. I do not know if this is actually true or not, but I have seen virtually the same story from several different sources.
                    Now that we are doing cloning, it is entirely possible that the military could be using some of the DNA from these giants to create some kind of a modern giant that would be a soldier. It is scary to even imagine this kind of a thing happening, but with the scientists that are working or the government, something like this can't just be dismissed as impossible.

Comment>

Originally posted by Happyflowerlady View Post

The Bible does talk about giants that existed in the olden times, and apparently there were a lot of them, from the different books of the Bible that mention giants. I have also read about giants' bones being unearthed, and there is a prevalent story about the soldiers in Afghanistan actually transporting the remains back. I do not know if this is actually true or not, but I have seen virtually the same story from several different sources.
                      Now that we are doing cloning, it is entirely possible that the military could be using some of the DNA from these giants to create some kind of a modern giant that would be a soldier. It is scary to even imagine this kind of a thing happening, but with the scientists that are working or the government, something like this can't just be dismissed as impossible.
                      True. Those bones I've mentioned, someone once said that they were sold to the masons. I'm not really sure what they're going to do about those skeletons but it's more likely like what you said, those bones may be used now for cloning or to develop some military inventions.
                      In the Bible, there's a well known Giant that was documented and I guess Goliath is the last giant known to man.
                      I've started following this site ever since I've read about the giants Giant 7 – 8 Foot Skeletons Uncovered in Ecuador sent for Scientific Testing | Ancient Origins
                      Comment>

The Bible does state that giants walked the Earth.

Personally ($.02 alert!), I don't see evolution and Creationism as necessarily mutually exclusive. At least until his faith faded later in life, Charles Darwin himself was initially a quite religious man, and never outright disavowed the existence of God. I see no reason why an "intelligent design" or whatever PC term we want to apply to it couldn't have guided evolution.
                        Comment>
                        Working...
                        X
                        Articles - News - SiteMap