The process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the history of the earth

Atheism

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheism

Click image for larger version  Name:	gplus1876478643.jpg Views:	2 Size:	95.2 KB ID:	39751
    Attached Files

To be atheistic takes more blind faith than most religions out there- sheesh!
    Comment>

Click image for larger version

Name:	gplus1876478643.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	39782
      Attached Files
      Comment>

I know many Atheist claims to be nice people but I notice most of them have superiority complex and looks down to people with faith. I mean just look at the Youtuber known as Amazing Atheist. He calls his self amazing for some reason.

Many of the atheist I met are even more preachy than Christian Pastors and they will call you stupid if you don't agree with them. Then there is the worst kind, Vegan Atheists, They worship animals way too much. They kept on saying wars will be gone if there is no religion. Well North Korea makes religion illegal and it is one of the worst countries on earth.
        Comment>

I think you might have trouble fitting Thomas Nagel into your caricature.

Thomas Nagel: Thoughts Are Real | The New Yorker
          Comment>

There are always the exceptions.
            Comment>

We must know that if there nothing then nothing will talk place so its not right to say that there was nothing and then it exploded. we can only experience explosion when something takes place. This then we give us answeer to the question if there was something who made this something when you answer this then we get the way.
              Comment>

That was crystal clear :rolleyes: :confused:
                Comment>

I personally do not agree with most of Atheism but feel as though if they choose to believe in what they believe, who are we to stop them? It's hard for myself to believe that everything happened on its own, even many scientist agree on it. There are plenty of things that exist in this world that would don't understand and still try to figure out. Saying that everything happen on its own and there is no higher supernatural force is something I can't agree with. However, everyone has their reasons to believe and not believe.
                  Comment>

I have concluded that there are two types of atheistic people in this world. Those that will keep their beliefs to themselves and would not mind if you believe in higher power, and those who do not believe in higher power yet spend their whole lives trying to justify that there is none. I don't see the point to be honest, why would they reject a belief and further justify that they are more superior just because they do not have belief of the things unseen. For us to be here talking right now would take billions of correct decisions over the course of the entire life-cycle of the world, it's just impossible that there is no God that made this happen.
                    Comment>

Originally posted by wfredeemed009 View Post
                      To be atheistic takes more blind faith than most religions out there- sheesh!
                      Atheism is essentially a departure from common sense and reason, which is why the Bible says that "The fool has said in his heart there is no God". The very fact that none of the objects which we see around us have sprung into existence by themselves proves that for every creation of man there is a creator. Whether it is a house, a car, a bridge, or an airplane, someone had to put it together.

Therefore it follows that the entire universe has -- at the very least -- a Creator with an infinite intelligence. Of course we know from the Bible that there is much more to this truth.
                      Comment>

Very well stated :)
                        Comment>

Originally posted by prodigalson View Post
                          I have concluded that there are two types of atheistic people in this world. Those that will keep their beliefs to themselves and would not mind if you believe in higher power, and those who do not believe in higher power yet spend their whole lives trying to justify that there is none. I don't see the point to be honest, why would they reject a belief and further justify that they are more superior just because they do not have belief of the things unseen. For us to be here talking right now would take billions of correct decisions over the course of the entire life-cycle of the world, it's just impossible that there is no God that made this happen.
                          The second type of Atheist you are talking about have the agenda against religion because they blame it for all the wars in the world. They think the world will be peaceful and better if there is no religion. They should try living in a communist country. A place where there is no religion and see if it's the utopia they are dreaming of. Look At North Korea. Let's see if they will like it there. Many of the Atheist became that way because they thought no one listens to their prayers. Other became Atheist because they got influenced by liberal media because their idol celebrities are Atheist. Then there are those people who became Atheist because they are siding with the LGBT. They do became that way because liberal agenda is becoming strong.
                          Comment>

I refer to the second type of atheist you describe as "evangelical atheists". For them it's not good enough that they don't believe in God; they want everyone else to not believe in God also. Seems rather insecure to me.
                            Comment>

I here a lot about the existence of God. Everything that lives declares God. Everything created in the universe declares God. We have those who believe that there is a god. We have fools who choose not to believe God. This board claims to be Christian. What do we believe about Jesus. I have heard little mentioned. The world will believe that God is but the rub comes at the name of Christ. It says that there will be a great falling away. The church is eroding away.

What about the Gospel in our hearts. You can pound on a rock all day long, but God is spirit and desires such to worship Him

Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap