If you want to discuss atheism, agnosticism, and secular humanism in general, this forum is the place to be! Got any news / activism related to the atheist movement?

Ask Science Mike

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Science Mike

Hello everyone! I'm wondering if people here are aware of Science Mike (Mike McHargue)? He has a podcast called "Ask Science Mike". Apparently it's geared towards atheists and agnostics (which is why I'm posting this here). Anyway, I just listened to the first episode and hated it, but apparently it's pretty popular so I'm just wondering what other people think of it. Thanks.

Could you expand on why you don't like the podcast? Is this person a Christian trying to use this as an avenue of apologetics to atheists and agnostics?
    Comment>

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
      Could you expand on why you don't like the podcast? Is this person a Christian trying to use this as an avenue of apologetics to atheists and agnostics?
      Well, here you can see for yourself exactly why I don't like Science Mike. Basically he's not even a Christian.

Comment>

Can you guys explain life and the universe. Many scientists have no answers to how it all works. In nature all things have a beginning., and I don't know of anything that does not have an ending. I know you have your ideas. This is just for curiosity.
        Last edited by mitchel; 08-20-2017, 05:47 AM.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap