The study of human history and prehistory through the excavation of sites and the analysis of artifacts

Nephilim Skeletons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nephilim Skeletons

Over the last few years on the web I come across some interesting articles and books concerning Nephilim skeletons. Now, it can be argued that many of these fossils are frauds but a part of me actually believes that these fossils are authentic. I always been interested in cryptid creatures and the unknown so I just wanted to bring this up and here what other people have to say concerning this, Do you believe that said articles and photos of these creatures are real? Have you seen any of these photos yourselves? Or do you believe them to be fake? I'm just curious to know what other people have to say concerning this topic. If these fossils are real, do you think it will in any way damage the evolutionary theory in any way?

I do think that cryptids are impressive, and there are some evidences that claim to be real and had me believing that it is. As for Nephilim skeletons however, I don't think I've seen any that would convince me that it's real. I've seen a couple of pictures as the supposed pictures have been circulating around the web for well over a decade now, but nothing that makes me think it's real. A lot of them look too easy to edit in image manipulation programs like Photoshop and GIMP. Despite this, I still think that if a Nephilim skeleton does exist out there somewhere, then that would be a great discovery for the cryptozoologist community.
    Comment>

I just did a search for Nephilim skeletons and here is one of the results I found:

Giant Skeleton Uncovered in Saudi Arabia
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Originally posted by Clawstomp View Post
        Over the last few years on the web I come across some interesting articles and books concerning Nephilim skeletons. Now, it can be argued that many of these fossils are frauds but a part of me actually believes that these fossils are authentic. I always been interested in cryptid creatures and the unknown so I just wanted to bring this up and here what other people have to say concerning this, Do you believe that said articles and photos of these creatures are real? Have you seen any of these photos yourselves? Or do you believe them to be fake? I'm just curious to know what other people have to say concerning this topic. If these fossils are real, do you think it will in any way damage the evolutionary theory in any way?
        Fakes, all fakes.

Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
          Fakes, all fakes.
          How can you know that all of them are fakes? The link I posted shows that some skeletons are fakes but we have no way of knowing if all of them are.
          Clyde Herrin's Blog
          Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
            How can you know that all of them are fakes? The link I posted shows that some skeletons are fakes but we have no way of knowing if all of them are.
            There is zero evidence that any photos are genuine. Unless some kind of positive evidence is given, which has been examined and verified by qualified experts, I see no reason to believe such claims.
            Comment>

I haven't seen a Nephilim skeleton for real, but I have read a lot of articles on this subject. I will probably disappoint you but I don't think this information is true. These days people are good in manipulating photographs using digital editing programs and they create sensational stories for a good rating, money fame, etc. I think that all the pictures that refer to this subject are fake!
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap