Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senate Will Vote Next Week on Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz

The United States Senate will vote next week on legislation to defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell indicated today that he plans to bring the latest reconciliation Bill to the floor next week. The legislation revokes taxpayer funding for the nation’s biggest abortion company as well as repeals portions of […]

More...

I really hope this gets de-funded next week.
    Comment>

And what will that do? Not that I am for planned parenthood. What is the statement this will make.
      Comment>

Originally posted by mitchel View Post
        And what will that do? Not that I am for planned parenthood. What is the statement this will make.
        I just hope American tax payers won't be paying to kill hundreds of thousands of unborn babies every year anymore if this is passed.
        Comment>

Originally posted by CDF47 View Post

I just hope American tax payers won't be paying to kill hundreds of thousands of unborn babies every year anymore if this is passed.
          I won't argue with that. Will this be setting our country back on the trail of being Christian again. Who will get the pat on the back for that?
          Comment>

Originally posted by mitchel View Post

I won't argue with that. Will this be setting our country back on the trail of being Christian again. Who will get the pat on the back for that?
            I sure hope so. I hope to live to see the day that happens. May be many that need a pat on the back for that to happen.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap