The deliberate termination of a human pregnancy

Abortion Activist Complains About Large Families: “Cats Take Up Way Less Room” Than Kids

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abortion Activist Complains About Large Families: “Cats Take Up Way Less Room” Than Kids

Abortion activists cried, “Save the planet!” on social media this past week as they called for the abortion of unborn babies. Preserving the planet for future generations is important, but in the same breath, abortion activists are advocating for killing babies who are the future generation. Pro-abortion writer Jill Filipovic kicked off the debate on […]

More...

That's a terribly thing to say, the fact that they're comparing kids to animals is rude, and implying that cats are of higher standards is worse. I never will approve of abortion, I think it's sick. How would the first breath outside the mother's womb define a creature with human rights? Within 3 weeks of pregnancy, the fetus starts to develop the brain, spine, and other primary organs. Abortion is murder, and there is no sugarcoating it. People mostly just want abortion as an alternative to contraceptives, in my opinion, if you don't want a child then you should not be trying to make one at all.
    Comment>

Pro choicers hate children, big bullies on a legal rampage. I'm stating the obvious.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap