The deliberate termination of a human pregnancy

Oregon House Passes Bill for Free Abortions for All, Including Illegal Aliens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon House Passes Bill for Free Abortions for All, Including Illegal Aliens

Oregon House Democrats pushed through a radical pro-abortion bill to force health insurers and taxpayers to pay for free abortions for residents and illegal immigrants. The Reproductive Health Equality Act passed the Oregon House on Saturday without a single Republican vote, according to The Washington Times. The bill passed in a 33-23 vote before moving […]

More...

This is disgusting, I don't care who they are and what they believe in, that is a human child! By being pro-abortion, you are condoning child murder. Don't they ever tell me that the first breath is what defines a human with human rights, this is a human being alive and developed inside a mother's womb. It's just not right even if we disregard religion and the belief of higher power, it is like saying that murder is okay because I don't believe in hell. I don't know where the world has gone to, but this is definitely not progress but rather a setback for humanity.
    Comment>

The article says only that the bill has passed the House. This means it still has to pass the Senate and be signed by the governor before it becomes law. Since the governor, Kate Brown, is a democrat it is unlikely she will veto it. We need to pray that the Senate will refuse to pass the bill.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap