Nurse Convicted of Killing 8 People After Euthanizing Nursing Home Patients

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurse Convicted of Killing 8 People After Euthanizing Nursing Home Patients

Elizabeth Wettlaufer, the nurse who confessed to killing 8 people in Woodstock and London Ontario was sentenced to 25 years without eligibility for parole today. According to Yahoo news, Justice Thomas stated during sentencing that: “It is a complete betrayal of trust when a caregiver does not prolong life, but terminates it,” “She was the […]

More...

Originally posted by Christforums View Post
    “It is a complete betrayal of trust when a caregiver does not prolong life, but terminates it,”
    I wonder what would happen is this principle were applied to doctors who perform abortions.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
      I wonder what would happen is this principle were applied to doctors who perform abortions.
      W o w!
      Comment>

During the times I experienced extreme pain due to my sickness, I never seen euthanasia as an option because I love living. I have friends and loved ones I want to be with. For sure we will all die someday but I want to die when I am ready to see God. So being euthanized against my will is something I don't want. I am happy she is arrested because patients will now feel more safe. What pushes her to do this?

@theophilus wow the burn! LOL
        Comment>

What a terrible thing to do. Imagine your life taken like that by someone who was suppose to make the rest of it comfortable. In my area there has been a lot of abuse problems with nursing homes. It seems people don't care much for their elderly and leave them in centers where they're not treated properly. But nothing like this, I too wonder how could she do such a thing.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap