The deliberate termination of a human pregnancy

If You Think Birth is When Human Life Begins, Consider That Unborn Babies Can Do This in the Womb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Think Birth is When Human Life Begins, Consider That Unborn Babies Can Do This in the Womb

I believe that there is a common and insidious cultural misconception with regards to fetuses: the subtle idea that birth is the true beginning of a human’s life, not only because that is when he or she is first socially acknowledged and welcomed by the rest of the species, but also because deep down we […]

More...

I remember an aunt of mine was pregnant with twins. The ultra sound of the babies really amazed me because the babies are holding hands inside the womb. That alone shows babies inside the womb already have compassion. It is really sad that some states even allows abortions of 7 month old babies. There are actually 7 month old babies survived pre-mature birth.

Many Pharmaceutical corporations are backing the legalization of abortion because there is a huge market for fetal cells.
    Comment>

I've given birth to four babies. There's no doubt as to their life inside the womb. They have sleep/ wake cycles. They get hiccups. The heart beat is heard first and then their first kick can be felt. That is Life. And that is Early life. If something happens in the uterus that prevents development - the life ends -- that's one thing. But for another person to end that life is Wrong, it's murder. Premeditated.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap