Disabled 8-Year-Old Boy Reportedly Killed to Harvest His Organs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disabled 8-Year-Old Boy Reportedly Killed to Harvest His Organs

The LA Times is reporting that the death of a disabled 8-year-old boy in 2013 is currently under investigation by Los Angeles police and the DA office. Back in 2013, Cole Hartman’s father found his son with his head submerged in their washing machine. Cole went into cardiac arrest, but paramedics were able to resuscitate […]

More...

It seems the boy's parents well to willing to get rid of him. Any caring and well-thinking parents would have certainly waited and insisted that the child is given a longer period to really confirm that he would not make it back. In less than half an hour they gave the consent to end his existence now that is normal behavior for most parents.
    Comment>

That is quite a sad story. One can only imagine what was going on in those parents' minds. Sometimes it's hard to make these choices, and personally I am grateful that I have never had to make such a choice because it's a heartbreaking one to make, either way. I think those parents chose what was best for them and their family. Such a time is not the best time to start considering how things 'look' to others, but rather to consider the child first and appearances later.
      Comment>

This is really very sad sad news. I dont know how a person can be so bad for his or her child. Whenever we go against the rules and orders of God then we will have a trouble for us. It is parenting problem. Before taking such step they should think they were themselves brought up by their parents. None of the child expect or deserve such an act by their parents. May God rest his soul in peace.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap