The deliberate termination of a human pregnancy

Here’s Another Reason Why Tim Tebow is Such a Good Christian Role Model for Kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here’s Another Reason Why Tim Tebow is Such a Good Christian Role Model for Kids

Even with all of our modern devotion to moral relativism, people still know virtue—and vice—when they see it. Chuck Colson liked to quote Karl Barth’s observation that Christians should do theology with the Bible in one hand and the newspaper in the other. Now I’m not sure what Chuck would have thought of podcasts, but […]

More...

I know he is one of the celebrities who keeps his virginity before marriage because of his fate. He doesnt care if people makes fun of him and question his masculinity. Actually I rarely see people question his masculinity eventhough he keeps his virginity. The society we have thinks a man must sleep with multiple women to prove his manliness. In his case he proved it by being a top athlete and not let any temptation ruin his faith.

He use to date a former Miss Universe and she dumped him because she wanted pre-marital sex.
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap