Ectopic Pregnancy, Mom have a fatal condition and deformed baby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ectopic Pregnancy, Mom have a fatal condition and deformed baby

What do you think of the three cases I mentioned above? For some Christians Abortion is acceptable if it's the 3 cases I mentioned above.

Ectopic pregnancy is when the embryo got developed inside the fallopian tube instead of the womb. It is explained on the video below:

Ectopic pregnancy will kill the mother and the baby will not survive neither, So Abortion is the only way to save at least one life.
    --------
    Mother have Fatal condition- There had been cases where the pregnant woman have a fatal condition that can kill her. There are women though who still continued the pregnancy despite of the risk. I remember the case of a pregnant woman with cancer. Her doctor advised her to have abortion but she kept the baby. God really blessed her because the baby survived and she also survived. She is still taking medications for her cancer.
    ----

Many parents abort the babies after finding out they have deformities. They think an abnormal child won't have a normal life so they resort to just killing the baby. There parents though who kept their baby despite of their deformity or abnormality.

What is your stand with these cases?
    Last edited by Sparky; 06-10-2017, 03:43 PM.

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    What is your stand with these cases?
    Is the termination of an ectopic pregnancy an abortion?

And I'd like to ask you to provide the statistics because typical liberal/pro-choice arguments usually make spectacular claims in order to justify their position. Exactly how many pregnancies are ectopic pregnancies?

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Since an ectopic pregnancy is one where the egg is lodged in a tube -- the tube has to be removed -- is that situation really a developing baby, yet?

There have Also been cases where an ultra sound showed a problem with a developing baby and they decided to go ahead with the pregnancy and it turned out that the baby was totally okay.

And mother's who knew early on that their baby would be deformed -- problems -- but she knew that God had given her that child for His reasons. And the baby Was born with problems and was one of the most loved babies of the entire family.

Mother's will endure weeks /months of bed rest in order to have a healthy baby.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Sue D. View Post
        Since an ectopic pregnancy is one where the egg is lodged in a tube -- the tube has to be removed -- is that situation really a developing baby, yet?
        No, and it does not fall within the definition of an abortion nor is the termination of such pregnancies considered within abortion statistics. Only 1-2 percent of all pregnancies result in ectopic pregnancies.

WebMd and the Mayo Clinic don’t refer to treatments for ectopic pregnancy as abortion — and neither does Planned Parenthood! Yet leave it to extreme pro-abortion outlets, such as RH Reality Check, to turn the issue of ectopic pregnancies against pro-life institutions and the movement.

Treating an ectopic pregnancy is not an abortion - Live Action News
        God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Yup only few percent of women ends up having ectopic pregnancies. Embryos formed in Fallopian tubes cannot be saved. Keeping it will kill the mother. It causes 10% of deaths for pregnant women. It is a rare but tragic situation. Just think about women who really wanted to have a baby but ends up with ectopic pregnancy. I wish they will discover a way to transfer the embryo to the womb.
          Comment>

In situations such as ectopic pregnancy where the babe has no chance of survival there is no reason not to have an abortion to save the mother's life. Some organizations may not refer to treatment for ectopic pregnancy as abortion, but that is what it is.

The example that was cited, of a woman with cancer refusing to abort her baby, shows that it is hard to tell if a birth really will endanger the mother's life, but we know that an abortion always ends the life of the child.

And what if the child is deformed? Here is a link to a site about a man who was born without arms or legs. Life Without Limbs // Nick Vujicic Do you think his parents should have aborted him?
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>

We have very good and sophisticated scientist in the world, our doctors are able to perform fusion in the test tubes and plant the embryo in another woman's womb if at their intention is to protect the mother then i think they should correct ectopic pregnancy by moving the embryo to womb. I still did not think the ultimate solution of ectopic pregnancy is arbortion. Doctors can do better than this.
              Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                In situations such as ectopic pregnancy where the babe has no chance of survival there is no reason not to have an abortion to save the mother's life. Some organizations may not refer to treatment for ectopic pregnancy as abortion, but that is what it is.

The example that was cited, of a woman with cancer refusing to abort her baby, shows that it is hard to tell if a birth really will endanger the mother's life, but we know that an abortion always ends the life of the child.

And what if the child is deformed? Here is a link to a site about a man who was born without arms or legs. Life Without Limbs // Nick Vujicic Do you think his parents should have aborted him?
                I'm curious as to when ectopic pregnancies are discovered and whether the child is already dead before discovery?

Theo, what you are saying is abortion is alright under this certain and specific circumstance, correct me if wrong brother? But if this is not an abortion it does not play into pro-choice arguments.

Since the child has zero chance for survival, that tells me weeks after conception the child may be dead upon discovery. Then it would not be an abortion but rather removal of a dead baby?

Contrary to this story, I think ZERO percent survival may be an exaggeration.

The mother who risked everything to have her ectopic baby | Daily Mail Online

God bless,
                William
                Comment>

when ectopic pregnancy is discovered the embryo is alive and kicking so the best our doctors should do is to plant it in the womb
                  Comment>

Originally posted by ongoro2001 View Post
                    when ectopic pregnancy is discovered the embryo is alive and kicking so the best our doctors should do is to plant it in the womb
                    Psst, Ongoro,

Welcome to Christforums!

God bless,
                    William
                    Comment>

The technology to transfer an embryo is not discovered yet sadly. Scientist are find away to actually make it possible using goats. I think once this technology got discovered ,It will make a lot of great changes. Not only it will end ectopic abortions, it may also end regular abortions. This technology can save embryo and fetuses from being killed because they will be donated to mothers in need of a baby instead. This technology might get block by pharmaceuticals because cells of aborted babies have commercial uses.
                      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
                        Theo, what you are saying is abortion is alright under this certain and specific circumstance, correct me if wrong brother?
                        When a baby has no chance of survival there is no point in prolonging its life when doing so will put the life of the mother at risk.
                        Clyde Herrin's Blog
                        Comment>

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
                          The technology to transfer an embryo is not discovered yet sadly. Scientist are find away to actually make it possible using goats. I think once this technology got discovered ,It will make a lot of great changes. Not only it will end ectopic abortions, it may also end regular abortions. This technology can save embryo and fetuses from being killed because they will be donated to mothers in need of a baby instead. This technology might get block by pharmaceuticals because cells of aborted babies have commercial uses.
                          Then there might also be the legal question as to who the baby really belongs to. And how many mothers/ women are really in Need of a baby. What constitutes the Need for a woman to have a baby. That kind of technology could open up a 'can of worms' that no one wants to open. It could very well be a 'life saver' for some, but........

God has given people the desire To procreate -- carry on our family name, but let 'nature' decide to abort -- not you or I. And we Also need to follow God's guidelines.
                          Comment>

I clicked into the article -- was totally surprised -- had No clue that an ectopic pregnancy was survivable. The mother almost bled to death, though.

A ruptured uterus can be fatal as well. Bleeding to death. My 4th pregnancy -- my uterus was paper-thin in places and the Dr. Told me I'd have a C-section -- no question. In my case -- both me and the baby would probably have died. There wasn't a clear due date -- so they got me in Before I had to chance to go into labor. That was 35 yrs. ago -- so......
                            Comment>
                            Working...
                            X
                            Articles - News - SiteMap