I just met a Pro-choice Vegan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just met a Pro-choice Vegan

I just met someone who is a Vegan, She preaches animal rights and believes eating meat is cruelty and should be banned. She is very active in protesting against fur, animal testing and the meat industry. She believes everyone should eat nothing but vegetables because killing animals is immoral.....

Then things got messed up... She is pro-choice. So she is against cruelty against animals but she is not against murdering of babies. She cares about the life of animals but doesn't care about the life of an innocent child. My mind is blown.

The world is a truly bizarre place :( To be honest, the kind of blindness that is besetting your vegan friend is the same kind that I experienced until the day I became a Christian.
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

I think veganism is like a religion for some people that they worship animals. Many of them don't even care about human life. Some of them are willing to hurt people just to fight for the rights of animals. it is really Ironic to find out many of them are Pro-choice. It is like a great contradiction. They act like they are against taking life of animals but it is okay for them to kill a baby.

I am pretty sure God has nothing against killing animals because God created them for us humans. Animal sacrifice use to be a part of how the Jews worship God in the old testament.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap