The deliberate termination of a human pregnancy

Rand Paul Makes Curious Abortion Comment That May Make Some Pro-Life Voters Nervous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rand Paul Makes Curious Abortion Comment That May Make Some Pro-Life Voters Nervous

There is no doubt that Kentucky Senator Rand Paul is pro-life on the issue of abortion, but he has made some curious remarks over the years about may make some pro-life voters doubt how fervently pro-life he really is. In comments to the press on Monday, Paul said he didn’t enter politics to take on […]

More...

I don't know much about Rand Paul, but I have the utmost respect for his father, Ron Paul. The pro-life positions of most GOP candidates is worthless, and probably insincere. But, Rand Paul strikes me as sincere. I would fully count on President Rand Paul to sign any bill into law that would stop the coercion of people to pay for abortion (and birth control), and to otherwise work to restore our religious liberty being stripped from us by the pro-abortion, pro-sodomite, and other tyrants of the Democratic party. Most of the rest of the GOP field would be too busy trying to drum up support for unjust war, and further radicalizing Muslims, to worry about our religious liberty (see G. W. Bush).

Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap