X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truthfrees View Post

true - and to avoid the directness of the real issue the term fetus is used - an attempt to hide the fact that it is a valuable human being

i saw the undercover video of the discussion of abortion procedures used to harvest the most intact body parts - they gave non-human names to the baby body parts - eyes were called orbs - etc
    Right, I think in abortion arguments/debates we need to be sensitive about our language and take note of the language of our opponents. For example, I prefer not to call a baby "it", though a lot of people often refer to the babe as it before knowing the baby's gender. As you know, today, even that can bring us under fire.

God bless,
    William

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post

Right, I think in abortion arguments/debates we need to be sensitive about our language and take note of the language of our opponents. For example, I prefer not to call a baby "it", though a lot of people often refer to the babe as it before knowing the baby's gender. As you know, today, even that can bring us under fire.

God bless,
      William
      amen - speaking of the language used - if we speak to the pregnant mother in a way that shows her that her and her feelings do matter - showing compassion for her dilemma - she may be more inclined to hear what we have to say about the value of her unborn baby - she may feel compassion for the dilemma of the child in her womb

i think sometimes the stress of an unwanted child causes the mother to become overwhelmed and selfish - anything to help her feel cared for and supported would help save the child from abortion

Comment

amen - speaking of the language used - if we speak to the pregnant mother in a way that shows her that her and her feelings do matter - showing compassion for her dilemma - she may be more inclined to hear what we have to say about the value of her unborn baby - she may feel compassion for the dilemma of the child in her womb
        Yes, we are attempting to overcome obstacles and barriers, not create them due to insensitivity.

think sometimes the stress of an unwanted child causes the mother to become overwhelmed and selfish - anything to help her feel cared for and supported would help save the child from abortion
        I think it amazing that some people ignore the hormone imbalance and life issues a woman may be faced with. I oppose "Planned Parenthood", which in my mind during these sensitive times whispers in the ear of the pregnant woman, "have an abortion and all your problems are resolved". I am for real options.

I think 98% of all abortions are from self serving or selfish reasons in one way or another. The other two percent are comprised of the life of the mother or child are in jeopardy and pose increased risk to one another. Regardless, I think it important to point out that all abortions involve the taking of innocent life.

God bless,
        William

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post

Yes, we are attempting to overcome obstacles and barriers, not create them due to insensitivity.

I think it amazing that some people ignore the hormone imbalance and life issues a woman may be faced with. I oppose "Planned Parenthood", which in my mind during these sensitive times whispers in the ear of the pregnant woman, "have an abortion and all your problems are resolved". I am for real options.

I think 98% of all abortions are from self serving or selfish reasons in one way or another. The other two percent are comprised of the life of the mother or child are in jeopardy and pose increased risk to one another. Regardless, I think it important to point out that all abortions involve the taking of innocent life.

God bless,
          William
          amen - well said

and if the pregnancy is really life threatening an abortion clinic does not perform that abortion - only a true medical doctor can do that life-saving technique

Comment

amen - well said

and if the pregnancy is really life threatening an abortion clinic does not perform that abortion - only a true medical doctor can do that life-saving technique
            I imagine an abortion is as much as a risk to the mothers life in most cases. Just having an abortion it self is a risk to the mothers health in many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Innerfire89 View Post

I imagine an abortion is as much as a risk to the mothers life in most cases. Just having an abortion it self is a risk to the mothers health in many ways.
              so true - the complications and the risks are extreme - mothers are not told about this because the abortion clinics make billions of dollars off of these girls and women - and now the baby body parts too - and the mental health risks are not disclosed

i heard testimonies of how the mothers are rushed into the procedure quickly before they can think about what they are doing

they are ushered in the plush front door - treated like queens - anesthetized - all for their "comfort" which is really to ensure compliance

then they are pushed out the back door with little or no recovery time - and to ensure that those coming in the front door never see how traumatized these poor girls and women are

a huge scam all around

and many are haunted for the rest of their lives with the impact of what they did - killed an innocent tiny baby

Comment

Lets be very honest here, rape and incest are very terrible events for a women. I can't imagine how shameful a woman would feel after being raped or experienced incest, and I know it happens. Now as we bring this subject to the forum we all have deep sympathy for any woman how got pregnant because of rape or incest, no argument here. But here is where things get real ugly, what woman can stand being pregnant by a rapist or a brother or some relative? This has to bring deep seated anger at the male that got her pregnant, just the thought of caring a child from being raped or abused, that's adding even more hurt on top of being hurt so badly/

As a male I can not imagine the pain that rape and abuse must feel like. I can understand what a woman would say I just want nothing to remind me of that horrid event. I get what a woman would want an abortion, I can sympathize with a woman who wants this baby conceived by rape gone out of her life. Can you? However we have to look much deeper, yes much deeper.

here are nine people you just might know who were born out of rape. Ethel Waters, James Robertson, Eartha Kitt, Zahara Jolie Pitt. Jesse Jackson, Kelley Wright, Faith Daniles, Nell Carter, Janet Sheen. Each one of these are glad there mothers kept them, they are all glad they were born.

Psalm 139 is the very best evidence that God knows each person before they were born. I know it is difficult to accept that God gives us all life. Abortion is murder and its not the child fault as its not the mothers fault either. God can take this bad forced pregnancy and bring forth a lovely child. If the mother has such deep resentment for this child she can give it up for adoption. I can understand a mother & father not wanting a child born out of rape. A child can go for adoption. There is no excuse too murder a child conceived from rape of incest. By no means am I saying this is easy, but murder of a child is always wrong no matter what the circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap