Catch the latest breaking news stories and current events from around the world.

Frightening, if true!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frightening, if true!

Thoughts? Could it be from these and their progeny that Satan assembles his massive army for the battle of Armageddon against the saints and God? (Revelation 20:7-10)
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon

OP disclaimer: This video was produced by the British First Defense League, which is known, I have been told, for their sensationalizing of the issues. IOW, I should check the numbers it uses for accuracy (which I have not done) before it is taken seriously. I apologize for not doing so before posting it but I will attempt to do so now and let you know what I find.
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

I'm not watching to video an I've been off the end-times hysteria bandwagon for a while. But, it does look like Islam is taking over Europe as the native French, German, etc. head toward extinction. At this point, each generation of native German is half he size of the previous generation, while Germany plans to let in hundreds of thousands of Arab Muslims every year. In ten years, there will be more Muslims in the European Union than Protestants, but half the citizens of the EU are Atheists, which includes some of those who identify as Protestant and yet profess to not believing in God.

The rise of Dispensationalism both contributes to and reflects the decline of Christianity in the West. From a secular perspective, dispies drive intelligent people out of Christianity and dispies themselves have a Zionist agenda which is detrimental to the Christian cause.
      Comment>

An interesting perspective:

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

like a lot :cool:
          Comment>

The Third Reich did not succeed.
            Here is a bittersweet part of German history
            during WII.
            Kari Rosvall: The moment I discovered I'd been born in a Nazi breeding programme to create a master race - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
            Comment>

I always choose to put my trust and faith in God and wait for his time. I keep off sensationalist proclamations and theories for many of them only serve some hidden motive of their proponents.
              Comment>

There's a lot of people that are trying to stir up trouble around Europe, and especially in the UK when it comes to the refugee crisis.

Groups like Britain first, and the EDL are warning people that before we know it, England will be a Muslim country and there's a lot of scaremongering going on.

Sadly though, while groups such as these are extreme, with right wing views that a lot of people don't like, they do actually make some valid points, and if people don't start to listen, then that Muslim England, might not be as far away as it sounds
                Comment>

There are a lot of alarming things going on in these countries that have allowed large Muslim populations to migrate to. Some of the statistics are alarming. The increases of rape in certain areas or neighborhoods that are predominantly Muslim. The increases in violent crimes in those areas as well. The fact that there are sleeper cells that are known in some of the Muslim enclaves in Belgium. I think it's not something to fear, because if you have real faith in God you should not fear man, but I think that it's something we should monitor.
                  Comment>

It's certainly something that is becoming more and more of a threat to the western world, and while we all have faith in God, I'm not sure that I trust this so called religion of peace or its members at all.

Look at Sharia law, and then tell me that they only have the best intentions for non-muslims when they're trying to enter a western country.
                    Comment>

Originally posted by pwarbi View Post
                      It's certainly something that is becoming more and more of a threat to the western world, and while we all have faith in God, I'm not sure that I trust this so called religion of peace or its members at all.

Look at Sharia law, and then tell me that they only have the best intentions for non-muslims when they're trying to enter a western country.
                      Do you believe the God of Islam is the same as the Christian God? Either way, how do you determine whether He is or is not?
                      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Do you believe the God of Islam is the same as the Christian God? Either way, how do you determine whether He is or is not?
                        I don't claim to be an expert on Islam, I'm not even anywhere near to being an expert on the Christian faith, so all I can go off is the bits that I do hear and read.

Passages in the Koran aren't what I'd want to follow or believe a God would want people to live by, so in that respect I wouldn't be willing to pray and live my life according to those teachings.

That's in laymans terms of course, without getting into the differences that others know far more about than me. Allah is the one God with no equal, the Christian God is a trinity, I'm sure people on the forum know more about that aspect more than I do, so I'm not going to embarrass myself and show my lack of knowledge, haha!
                        Comment>
                        Working...
                        X
                        Articles - News - SiteMap