Catch the latest breaking news stories and current events from around the world.

Did you know that if you are a man deodorant will make you stronger?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know that if you are a man deodorant will make you stronger?

[FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]I would never had know it had the television commercial not told me that buying Dove "care" deodorant will make me care for children, be a loving husband, a kind and caring father and I shall also be stronger ... all that for a mere $4 or $5 per can. Marvellous is it not?[/SIZE][/FONT]

I've always found it interesting how information-free advertisements are. With little exception, advertisements are about meaningless associations with positive things. Like a loving father using Dove Care, or Apple Juice that claims to be cholesterol-free (only animal products have cholesterol).
    Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
      I've always found it interesting how information-free advertisements are. With little exception, advertisements are about meaningless associations with positive things. Like a loving father using Dove Care, or Apple Juice that claims to be cholesterol-free (only animal products have cholesterol).
      [FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]Do you think Dove Care is also cholesterol free? [/SIZE][/FONT]
      Comment>

[FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]I eagerly await the next television commercial so that I can discover what spiritual quality I will gain by buying something. I wonder if it will be possible to shop my way to perfection![/SIZE][/FONT]
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap