Catch the latest breaking news stories and current events from around the world.

Talk about overkill, literally...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about overkill, literally...

When it comes to going overboard on something, Dear Leader, Jr. sure has become the poster child for it.

Ri Yong Jin... ...was arrested for dozing off during a meeting with Kim and charged with corruption
    Wow!
    Comment>

SEOUL, Aug. 30 (UPI) -- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has executed two top officials publicly with an anti-aircraft gun, a source told the South Korean newspaper JoongAng Ilbo.

The men -- Hwang Min, former agricultural minister, and Ri Yong-jin, a senior official in the education ministry -- were executed at a military academy in Pyongyang, the source told the newspaper.
      Just to share what an anti-aircraft gun's bullet looks like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	anti air 3 big.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	23052

Apparently, Defense Minister Hyon Yong-Chol fell asleep in meetings and back talked one too many times. Un had Chol placed just 100 feet in front of a ZPU-4 anti aircraft gun despite its 26,000 foot range. Chol was then brutally annihilated while hundreds of military personnel reveled in the bloodshed unleashed during Jong Un’s continuing reign of terror.
      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
        Apparently, Defense Minister Hyon Yong-Chol fell asleep in meetings and back talked one too many times. Un had Chol placed just 100 feet in front of a ZPU-4 anti aircraft gun despite its 26,000 foot range. Chol was then brutally annihilated while hundreds of military personnel reveled in the bloodshed unleashed during Jong Un’s continuing reign of terror.
        I would like to call Jong Un insane but that would be giving him an excuse. The fact is he nothing more little evil man making up for an inferiorly complex.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
          I would like to call Jong Un insane but that would be giving him an excuse. The fact is he nothing more little evil man making up for an inferiorly complex.
          I know tensions are increasing in Korea with the U.S. installing an anti-missile defense system. I'd give anything to see North Korea launch its next test missile, only to have South Korea intercept the missile with the defense system.

I'm also wondering about the technology. I think Israel actually has the most sophisticated missile defense system. Instead of shooting down all incoming missiles, it decides which missiles to shoot down due to trajectory, impact area, and assessed damage. Last I read, Israel was improving upon its system, I think the project is called "David's Sling", a system that not only intercepts missiles based on probability, but also targets from where the missile was launched, firing away, until the launcher or facility is destroyed. Critics of Israel's defense system suggest that Israel's system is too expensive, the missiles it fires at other missiles are ten times the price of the missiles it shoots down.

Anyways, I am just curious about which missile defense system is being implemented over there.

William
          Comment>

I wish someone would put him in his place before he causes WW3. This guy has no respect for life and shouldn't be a leader of a country. While you shouldn't doze at work, who knows what the guys were doing before they attended the meeting. They might have been pulling all nighters trying to feed the country that spends all it's money on a nuclear program.
            Comment>

Originally posted by LeapOfFaith89 View Post
              I wish someone would put him in his place before he causes WW3. This guy has no respect for life and shouldn't be a leader of a country.
              I agree. He needs to GO, one way or the other.

Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap