Catch the latest breaking news stories and current events from around the world.

Terrifying Islamic Creationist Cults

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrifying Islamic Creationist Cults

This came up on my Youtube feed for some reason and I still don't know how I feel about this. I was more confused about what they actually believe in since it was a hybrid mash of Muslim creationism, anti-Dawinism, and the usual smoke and mirrors of every cult. I almost think the kittens are just in another form a of a hijab, except it's blond, botoxed, and beautiful. It's one of those weird things that seems okay on the superficial until think past the glitz and glamour and realize he speaks in contradictions. I just find it odd that America is scared of Christian creationism. The closest thing we have in equivalent is Ken Ham and he's made a museum and a boat (a really big boat, and ark you could say). This on the other hand isn't open about what it actually believes and fake smiles and glazed eyes suggest there is more to this cult than is on the surface. A Google search shows that Adnan Oktar's books are based off of Islamic creationism, conspiracy theories, Holocaust denial and affirmation, and idealism. The cult is a horrifying train wreck that has existed for to long.

Well that is kind of strange that it just came up on YouTube for you. So from what I gather this is hybrid mash of everything bad about these cults, all wrapped up into one and presented to us. I would like to think that these things do not get much attention, but it is clear that they do somewhere and they continue to exist. I guess awareness is a good way to combat them, so thank you for sharing.
    Comment>

Originally posted by LeapOfFaith89 View Post
      This came up on my Youtube feed for some reason and I still don't know how I feel about this. I was more confused about what they actually believe in since it was a hybrid mash of Muslim creationism, anti-Dawinism, and the usual smoke and mirrors of every cult. I almost think the kittens are just in another form a of a hijab, except it's blond, botoxed, and beautiful. It's one of those weird things that seems okay on the superficial until think past the glitz and glamour and realize he speaks in contradictions. I just find it odd that America is scared of Christian creationism. The closest thing we have in equivalent is Ken Ham and he's made a museum and a boat (a really big boat, and ark you could say). This on the other hand isn't open about what it actually believes and fake smiles and glazed eyes suggest there is more to this cult than is on the surface. A Google search shows that Adnan Oktar's books are based off of Islamic creationism, conspiracy theories, Holocaust denial and affirmation, and idealism. The cult is a horrifying train wreck that has existed for to long.
      Weird.

Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap