Catch the latest breaking news stories and current events from around the world.

'God Wants You To Die': Dhaka's long night of terror (CNN)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'God Wants You To Die': Dhaka's long night of terror (CNN)

'God wants you to die': Dhaka's long night of terror - CNN

This is a horrifying that they are separating Muslims and non Muslims, and hurting the non-Muslims. I pray for the ones that lost their lives lost in this event. This is how Christians and Muslims are different, we don't go kill people who don't believe in our God. We do go knock on some doors and offer free Bibles, but we don't destroy for our God, because he's a creator. I hope that this is enough to get the world to see that ISIS, and in some part the silent Muslims who are doing nothing, are terrorist. Islam isn't a religion, it's a cult of hate and death.

Originally posted by LeapOfFaith89 View Post
    'God wants you to die': Dhaka's long night of terror - CNN

This is a horrifying that they are separating Muslims and non Muslims, and hurting the non-Muslims. I pray for the ones that lost their lives lost in this event. This is how Christians and Muslims are different, we don't go kill people who don't believe in our God. We do go knock on some doors and offer free Bibles, but we don't destroy for our God, because he's a creator. I hope that this is enough to get the world to see that ISIS, and in some part the silent Muslims who are doing nothing, are terrorist. Islam isn't a religion, it's a cult of hate and death.
    No new news here: What The Founders Thought About Islam, In Their Own Words -Christforums
    Comment>

Many are misquoting the Quran for their own benefits. The Quran doesn't allow us to kill other people. Lately terrorists have been fearing to fail since the world is condemning their attacks and countries have joined forces to eliminate them. I think that this has made them to step up their attacks. We should never give up on fighting crime and I know that God will be by our side.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Francis View Post
        Many are misquoting the Quran for their own benefits. The Quran doesn't allow us to kill other people. Lately terrorists have been fearing to fail since the world is condemning their attacks and countries have joined forces to eliminate them. I think that this has made them to step up their attacks. We should never give up on fighting crime and I know that God will be by our side.
        You've obviously haven't read the Quran because there are over a hundred verses promoting violence. Here is a link, The Quran's Verses of Violence to support this. So all this nonsense and propoganda about how the Quran doesn't instruct the believers to kill non-believers is a flat out lie. In Tabari 9:69, "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us," the words straight from Muhammad's mouth. Islam is hateful and supports the extremist who are terrorizing the world under the flag of ISIS.
        Comment>

Francis, when Muslims come out and say we don't support terrorists, they are doing it to protect themselves/their reputations. By distancing themselves from terrorists they can get everyone to believe that the beliefs of terrorists are different from theirs but they aren't. It's just the terrorists do Mohamad's bidding (kill infidels) because they believe they'll get to Jannah/paradise faster.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Smithee View Post
            Francis, when Muslims come out and say we don't support terrorists, they are doing it to protect themselves/their reputations. By distancing themselves from terrorists they can get everyone to believe that the beliefs of terrorists are different from theirs but they aren't. It's just the terrorists do Mohamad's bidding (kill infidels) because they believe they'll get to Jannah/paradise faster.
            You've painted that picture of Muslims in your own head. As everyone keeps saying there are so many Muslims in the world that you don't hear about on the news because they're just living ordinary lives. No they don't all support terrorism. In Christianity itself you can observe the wide range of denominations that show you how much variation in thought there can be within one religion. Go and meet a few Muslim people and you'll see they're not the evil people you've made them out to be.
            Comment>

It's not a picture I've painted in my mind. That's the true face of Islam. You do know that in many Muslim majority countries classical Muslim law functions as the constitution? You steal, you get your hands chopped off. If you sleep with your neighbors husband death is the sentence . . . and if you convert from Islam you pay with your life. Question is if "their" people are subject to these laws and they believe there's only one true god whose name is Allah, don't they expect that the everyone should obey their god (same way they do)? If they could, wouldn't they enforce the laws wherever it is they are?
              Comment>

Originally posted by Smithee View Post
                It's not a picture I've painted in my mind. That's the true face of Islam. You do know that in many Muslim majority countries classical Muslim law functions as the constitution? You steal, you get your hands chopped off. If you sleep with your neighbors husband death is the sentence . . . and if you convert from Islam you pay with your life. Question is if "their" people are subject to these laws and they believe there's only one true god whose name is Allah, don't they expect that the everyone should obey their god (same way they do)? If they could, wouldn't they enforce the laws wherever it is they are?
                I am aware that in most Muslim majority countries their religious law is the constitution and I think it's awful. But what you said was that the beliefs of regular Muslims are the same as those of the terrorists, that most of them secretly support terrorism. This is certainly not true and there's no way that you'd be able to come up with evidence to support that claim. Many Muslims probably aren't even that devout, similar to many Christians who would identify themselves as Christian but barely know the Bible. You are generalizing an incredibly large number of people. Many, maybe even most, would want their law to be universal but there are definitely going to be millions who would embrace secular law. Islamic terrorism is a problem that needs to be sorted out but don't vent your frustration on people who don't deserve it.
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap