Catch the latest breaking news stories and current events from around the world.

Brexit Vote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brexit Vote

Yesterday's vote in the UK is a huge step away from a one world government, which could possibly mean the end of the world is farther off than many people assume.

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
    Yesterday's vote in the UK is a huge step away from a one world government, which could possibly mean the end of the world is farther off than many people assume.
    Blasted amillennialist :rolleyes:

Britain leaving the Eu beat out Texas breaking off from the U.S. Never would of guessed that they'd be first.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
      I like that. Very funny.

Comment>

Many have tried to unite Europe and all their attempts have been unsucessful. The only person who eventually will unite Europe is the antichrist. And it's not politics that will get him his position. What will enable him to do it is his claim that he is the savior of the world + the miracles that will lend credibility to his false claims.
        Comment>

Not sure if I should take that as a complement or insult. Of course that is because I have no idea what that means.
          Comment>

Not sure if I should take that as a complement or insult. Of course that is because I have no idea what that means.
            Compliment.

As a fellow amillennialist it was a joke. I can only imagine that such statement made by you in the OP chalked one up for the Amillers. It is a wonder to me how with each passing year other eschatological views don't lose credibility, especially after one false interpretation or prophecy after another.

God bless,
            William
            Comment>

Compliment.

As a fellow amillennialist it was a joke. I can only imagine that such statement made by you in the OP chalked one up for the Amillers. It is a wonder to me how with each passing year other eschatological views don't lose credibility, especially after one false interpretation or prophecy after another.

God bless,
              William
              I tend to steer clear of end times discussions, but this was too much of a softball not to take a swing at it.

Personally, I feel we should all prepare our hearts as if He was coming right now, and plan our lives as though He will not come until after we are fertilizer.
              Comment>

I tend to steer clear of end times discussions, but this was too much of a softball not to take a swing at it.

Personally, I feel we should all prepare our hearts as if He was coming right now, and plan our lives as though He will not come until after we are fertilizer.
                I agree, but apart from any future eschatological soteriology. Another words despite us knowing that Jesus can arrive at any moment, I think we should all walk "more worthily" of the grace and great gift of sacrifice given to us from a historical perspective of the things that were and are, and not only to come.

God bless,
                William
                Comment>

I tend to steer clear of end times discussions...
                  I often think that is a good idea but sometimes I cannot resist.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap