Catch the latest breaking news stories and current events from around the world.

ISIS is spreading around the world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS is spreading around the world

In a recent news, Syrian troops have reclaimed Palmyra, a stronghold of ISIS in the country. However, it seems that ISIS is spreading its wings. Libya is already invaded and the latest country to be hit is the Philippines,. The bandit group Abu Sayyaf claims they have direct connections with ISIS.

The slogan of ISIS is - behead the infidels - which means to kill all those who do not believe to the religious ideology of ISIS. Even other Muslims are considered infidels. Now what would happen if those jihadists would somehow appear victorious as to conquer half of the world? It is a scary thought.

Islamist are repeating history, and at this time America's first thumb sucking pacifist president is just following behind the leadership of other countries. Obama has a follow from behind ideology. Guess your leaders should do something about it?

Originally posted by Corzhens View Post
    Now what would happen if those jihadists would somehow appear victorious as to conquer half of the world? It is a scary thought.
    Curious, what is your country doing about it? Ours is 20 trillion in debt, so it is beyond me why America should give any other country any money to aide or to fight terrorism?

Looks like our next President, Trump, is a businessman. Shouldn't other countries be paying us? One thing I have to say, in contrast to Obama, Trump's mentality may solve a pacifist problem. With a mobster type mentality, other countries should be paying America for protection.

If your country isn't doing anything about it, sleep tight.
    Comment>

These are dark times indeed. Chaos everywhere we look; all bad news on the media these days, I really can't fathom how messed up the world is right now. I've always dreamed of being able to travel especially to European countries, but with all these talks about rape, killing, corruption, and wars, I fear there really is no best time to travel without risking myself to the troubles of the world.
      Comment>

People need to get rid of this idea that ISIS is a movement. ISIS is not ´spreading´ they are just picking up groups that already existed. For instance, southern Philippines ( the south most island) has always been a ´terrorist´ hotbed. They are not really muslims, they are not religious fanatics.. they are just thugs who jump from association to association depending on who is popular in the world. They were Al Queda, now they are ISIS.. but they are just the same group of people who kidnap people from ransom. It is just completely false to say ´ISIS has spread to the Philippines´ it really hasn´t, the same thugs that have always been there, just say they are ISIS now because the terror in that name will cause more people to pay the ransoms. They just collected from Indonesia for kidnapping a boat of fisherman.

The exact same thing happened in Paris and Brussels. Those guys were not even Muslim. One of the guys bought ´Islam for dummies´ from Amazon just months before the attack. What you have is poor, thugs who have no hope in life, who join a ´big name´ organization just to feel important. ISIS, outside of Syria, is nothing more than class warfare. They are picking up poor, uneducated people with no hope for a future and making them feel important and part of a bigger thing and giving them the necessary tools to strike back at the rich people oppressing them. In every place other than Syria, there is almost no religious element to ISIS. They are just brainwashing poor, hopeless people.
        Comment>

ISIS is really concerning because no one seems to be doing anything about it. I'm so sick of hearing politicians who refuse to call ISIS a terrorist group. If we can't call them a terrorist how are we supposed to fight it. I feel so much sympathy for those who are under the more aggressive ISIS attacks and all the families who've lost love ones.
          Comment>

Lately they are targeting youths because they know unemployment rates are high. They also use propaganda to lure young fighters to join them. I usually wonder whether Syria will ever be the same as it was. They have destroyed historic sites which can never be reconstructed again. I hope that many countries will join forces and try to push them out of Syria and Iraq. We should also discourage those who may want to join Isis
            Comment>

A sane mature man has always asked himself, for 15 years so far, this simple question:
              From the tragic day of 9/11/2001, who get more legitimate rights and incomes after every serious terrorist crime against civilians or national troops (men on bottom)?

When this man discovers the right answer he would also know those who created Al-Qaeda and naturally keep supporting and funding its groups in the international endless series "War on Terror".

The incredible tragic 'comedy' is that the International Terrorist Army (known lately of ISIS) is now threatening, on the ground and even openly on the internet, the greatest and most powerful nations while NO SYSTEM in the world (of a nation or country) claims (or is known) supporting it.

While ISIS leaders play now with billions of dollars, the FREE WORLD is forced to apply severe economical sanctions against their victims... starting from the Syrian People among whom God created me ;)

Whoever has ears will hear.

Kerim
              Comment>

I have my doubts that ISIS will conquer half the world. Though they've claimed they want to establish a Caliphate that extends from Spain to the borders of China, that is a dream they'll achieve only if all the people who live in that region convert to Islam and that is next to impossible. Once ISIS is out of Syria and Iraq, the ony safe haven they'll have is Libya. And the Libyans are fighting them so in the end the terrorist network is going to be dismantled. It will take a while for their ideology to die though.
                Comment>

Sorry Smithee... Those who created ISIS won't let them conquer the world (perhaps just a small land only as they did for some fanatic radical Jews in Palestine). The main job of ISIS (actually Al-Qaeda) is to create bloody chaos in the world while destroying one country after another. I wish you live long so you can witness the re-destruction of Europe in the 20's (as planned since before replacing Communism by Terror of Islam on 9/11/2001... after sacrificing, with a cold blood, a few thousands of innocent American citizens in front of the entire world).

I am afraid we are just in the beginning of what the future generations will call... the World Terror War (WTW). Those who created ISIS (and the successors of these creators) will end their diabolic WTW when the toll of their victims will be about a billion and all nations/countries on their list will be economically destroyed as well.

Just watch the news about Europe now. The "International Society" is preparing the European peoples for the coming Terror by slowing down their economy which is already at a low level (by forcing Europeans to apply sanctions on others and themselves since year 2010 ;) ). The Terror of ISIS (actually the millions of European kids who were raised to play the terrorists in Europe also in the" War on Terror" series) will not invade Europe (from inside) before its creators (the powerful/rich world's Top Deceivers) divide Europe as it was. This will take, also as planned, about 4 to 5 years.

Kerim
                  Comment>

I've said it before and I'll say it again... when you openly allow certain people groups to enter your country without background checks, or analysis of any kind, you will end up with terrorism in your country. Allow the terrorists to move in and they will do so in alarming numbers. Did you all know that Americans traveling to the Philippines don't even need to get a visa on their passports? You can stay for an entire three weeks, (21 days) without that visa. That's plenty of time to commit a terrorist attack of some kind. I imagine that there are other countries that are allowed to do the same thing while entering the Philippines. My point is this... the fewer checks there are, the fewer hoops to jump through, the more likely you are to end up dealing with brand new terrorists coming into your country. When I visited the Phils, I had more trouble leaving that country than I did entering it. It was almost as if Manila didn't want me to leave, but I had to... as my three weeks were up. I went through customs six times trying to leave the country, (and one bag search conducted by the orneriest woman in that country) but when I entered Manila three weeks earlier, straight off the plane from the U.S. I sailed right on through without any issues or delays at all. It's an odd system to say the least. But the bigger concern that I had was upon re-entering my own country. The customs guy asked me if I had any weapons. I said no. He asked if I had any fruits or foods of any kind. I said no. He let me on through without a bag search of any kind. Perhaps it's because I'm female, less than five feet tall and relatively harmless looking... I don't know. But it's still a frightening thought that someone might be able to enter a country (any country) that easily. Of course, that was back in 2009 and things might be considerably tighter now, I can hope so at least. By the way, I just did a little research. Apparently the rule now is that you can stay up to 30 days in the Phils without a visa and can extend that period of time with a visitor's visa acquired later. Interesting. Over the past few years, apparently the system has loosened rather than tightened.
                    Comment>

One among the crucial points which is not noticed by ordinary people is that ALL systems in the world are related to each other (claimed being allies or enemies before their people) and each of them is given a certain role to play in the global scenario... in every period of time .

When people heard of the New World Order first, they thought it was just a joke. But actually it is not. In fact, this New World Order is presented to the world by another notion that we hear of almost daily (no matter where we live). Could you guess it? Well, it is the "International Society" that no one saw but even Atheists are proud for obeying its instructions and regulations.

And let us not forget that in the actual TERROR (introduced worldwide on 9/11/2001) targets the people in the developed countries (soon their properties too) and not their systems (that get more legitimate rights and incomes after every serious attack against civilians, as the Presidential Veto Right on 9/11/2001). In case of a weak country, the International Terrorist Army (covered by U.N. naturally, as it happens in Syria) is allowed to destroy most parts of it and kill, as possible, most of its people with a few known personages of its system as scapegoats.

Kerim
                      Comment>

Kudo's 2 U ! While 98+% of Muslims aren't murdering Jehadis ;98+% of all terrorist killers are Muslim. ( no cruel racial ,ethnic or Rel. profile; just a sad fact.)
                        Comment>

Originally posted by KerimF View Post
                          Sorry Smithee... Those who created ISIS won't let them conquer the world (perhaps just a small land only as they did for some fanatic radical Jews in Palestine). The main job of ISIS (actually Al-Qaeda) is to create bloody chaos in the world while destroying one country after another. I wish you live long so you can witness the re-destruction of Europe in the 20's (as planned since before replacing Communism by Terror of Islam on 9/11/2001... after sacrificing, with a cold blood, a few thousands of innocent American citizens in front of the entire world).

I am afraid we are just in the beginning of what the future generations will call... the World Terror War (WTW). Those who created ISIS (and the successors of these creators) will end their diabolic WTW when the toll of their victims will be about a billion and all nations/countries on their list will be economically destroyed as well.

Just watch the news about Europe now. The "International Society" is preparing the European peoples for the coming Terror by slowing down their economy which is already at a low level (by forcing Europeans to apply sanctions on others and themselves since year 2010 ;) ). The Terror of ISIS (actually the millions of European kids who were raised to play the terrorists in Europe also in the" War on Terror" series) will not invade Europe (from inside) before its creators (the powerful/rich world's Top Deceivers) divide Europe as it was. This will take, also as planned, about 4 to 5 years.

Kerim
                          If you can't tell which serpents are poisonous & which aren't;why allow them access 2 yer country. What a clever invasion plan. Don't land troops; just show up on inner-tubes, asking 4 asylum & then blow up the folks who feel sorry 4 U.Sort of Mr. Wolf & Red Ridinghood. Stop being Christian chumps. pastor marty
                          Comment>

This is really nothing new, just a different flavor of what has been happening for more than a millennium. The main difference this time around is that somehow our government is so cravenly PC they don't want to upset the "silent majority" of muslims who are not blowing people up by lumping them in with the group that is. But as a very wise woman once said, "the silent majority is irrelevant." So what if the majority of muslims are not involved in terrorist acts around the world, there is a significant contingent of people who identify themselves as muslims that are. If you the "silent majority" is so upset about being associated with them then why don't they do something about it?
                            Comment>

If 1% of the members of the Christian Motorcycle Assn. turn radical JESUS avenging Angels & start smiting Muslim headchoppers I would feel obligated 2 try 2 channel them into less eternal solutions 2 the prob.I am my bros. keeper. Muslims who pay lipservice 2 peace w/cleche statments like." Oh my,the Jehadis are aweful but the rest of Islam is pure perfection on a camel." I say 'Bullpoop !' if my bro. kills yer kid while drunk & shooting shadows w/his AK, I'll kill him 4U;not make some lame ass declaration of intent 2 disinherit.A majority of Islamists choose 2 ignore the 'Sutras",that tell them its 'OK' 2 slay those who refuse conversion.(per my Dr/professor/Koran expert/digs up holyland yearly) Klansmen claim 2B BibleBaptists.& when Baptists start posting their pics on facebook 4 arrest and/or exposure.maybe I'll believe they don't at least sympathize w/their views.U kids gettin' my drift?? PAX/Shalom marty
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap