Catch the latest breaking news stories and current events from around the world.

Brussels Airport At least 31 killed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brussels Airport At least 31 killed

As many as 31 people were killed and more than 180 injured as coordinated terrorist bombings rocked the Brussels airport and subway system during rush hour Tuesday morning in the Belgian capital.

Read more

Originally posted by Origen View Post
    As many as 31 people were killed and more than 180 injured as coordinated terrorist bombings rocked the Brussels airport and subway system during rush hour Tuesday morning in the Belgian capital.

Read more
    I receive through Conservative news publications this kind of thing happening a few times a week. My stream is full of bombings, beheading, other means of torture, rape etc. It really bothers me how most Liberal news publications do not post these things when they are reporting World News.

My prayers extend to the victims in Brussels.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Click image for larger version

Name:	obamnero.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	12422
      Comment>

Our Glorious Leader
        Comment>

I think Obama's pretty much checked out at this point. He seems very indifferent.

Heck, he probably just has "advisors" take care of the day-to-day tasks of the presidency while he wears his fancy suits and naps.
          Comment>

This is an old thread but I just want to add the news item about the identified suicide bomber in Brussels. We were vacationing in Bangkok when the killing happened and it was really a horrible sight to see the coverage of CNN. When we left the hotel to roam the city, I was looking at all the people in the streets as if I was searching for Muslims. Pardon me but I felt paranoid that's why my husband even scolded me - why think of Brussels when we are in Bangkok on a holiday. I am hoping that the authorities will find a way to prevent those carnages from happening again. Those suicide bombers are surely scary because they are willing to die for their religion in the belief that they instantly go to heaven when they die.
            Comment>

As far as I know, Obama is United States of America president, and not the World President. I really do not understand why complain about his agenda in this case, and, for sure he is so concerned with the victims in Brussels as we are.
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap