View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

US judge sends three children to juvenile home for refusing to have lunch with their father

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US judge sends three children to juvenile home for refusing to have lunch with their father

How bizarre is this?
    [SIZE=12px]Judge Lisa Gorcyca sends three Michigan kids - aged nine, 10, 15 - to live in a juvenile home because they will not speak to their father...."I ordered you to have have a relationship with your father," she said. "I ordered you to talk to your father." [/SIZE]

Link

It's about what one expcts from crazy laws that allow a judge to make such orders.
    Comment>

I saw a headline suggesting that the judged backed down from sending the children away. It appears that the judge thinks the mother is manipulative and poisoned the children against their father. The mother is probably a horrible human being. Why doesn't dad get custody?
      Comment>

One good thing about this case is that it is open court and people know what is going on.

In England we have secretive 'family' courts where what goes on, and the judgements made, are secret and not allowed to be published.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap