View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Trump Bans Transgender People In Military

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Bans Transgender People In Military

President Trump announced on Twitter Wednesday that he will ban transgender people from serving in the military in any capacity, reversing an Obama administration decision to allow them to serve openly and drawing dismay and anger from advocates.

Washington Post TodayJuly 26th

Praise God!

H a l l e l u j a h !!!
    Comment>

I know this will face huge opposition, but this should be extended to include all homosexuals as well.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Pouty Puppy View Post
        President Trump announced on Twitter Wednesday that he will ban transgender people from serving in the military in any capacity, reversing an Obama administration decision to allow them to serve openly and drawing dismay and anger from advocates.

Washington Post TodayJuly 26th

Praise God!
        I hate the Washington Post.

The article does report what Trump is tweeting.

Then the rest of the article is an opinion piece against it as if the majority opposes Trump's policies.

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

I hate the Washington Post.

The article does report what Trump is tweeting.

Then the rest of the article is an opinion piece against it as if the majority opposes Trump's policies.

God bless,,
          William
          That, is not true!
          Just a portion of the Washington Post Article. “After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail.”

Please, other members, do read the article before commenting. That way we can discuss more what this new policy is truly about. Blessings.

Comment>

Originally posted by Pouty Puppy View Post
            That, is not true!
            Just a portion of the Washington Post Article. “After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail.”

Please, other members, do read the article before commenting. That way we can discuss more what this new policy is truly about. Blessings.
            P. Puppy,

Confused. I stated that article did quote Trump's tweet. Which it did. Then the rest of the article appears to be an opinion piece against Trump's decision.

You don't think the article is slanted? Just look at the included video which is titled, "Being transgender got Landon Wilson kicked out of the Navy. Now it could happen to thousands more." The caption reads, "Despite the repeal of "don’t ask, don’t tell" in 2011, there are still military personnel serving in silence. Landon Wilson was a dedicated sailor in the Navy serving in Afghanistan until his leadership learned that he was born biologically female. (Editor's note: This video was originally published in April 2014.) (Whitney Leaming/The Washington Post)"

Now how can someone be "found out to be born biologically female" later by leadership when they had to pass a physical to even get into the Armed Forces? If none of the Physicians can't tell the difference between a male and female then they all need to be discharged.

As I said, I hate the Washington Post. Have they ever written a piece in support of Trump?

God bless,
            William
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap