View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Obama and Israel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama and Israel

Obama has had one more parting blow for Israel, buy having his puppet Kerry speak for him. To condemn Israel like Kerry did is a dastardly deed, which I expect God punish either the US or those who have caused Israel such terrible problems and false accusations. I hope I live to see the day Obama and Kerry are openly punished.

justme

I hate to be a realist but Obama and Kerry will never face consequences for their actions, like any world leader. There are even rules to make sure that leaders never have to. At least there is limited time for Obama to do damage, and the new president elect has made it quite clear where he stands.

As you can tell, I'm not exactly happy with my own government's stance. Peace in that area will have to come from the people there, not be imposed from outside. The people discussing this do seem to have forgotten which country started the war, which people continue to fire rockets and attack civilians, and the fact that Israel exists in a constant state of cold war with certain of its neighbours.
    Comment>

Originally posted by ChatterBox View Post
      I hate to be a realist but Obama and Kerry will never face consequences for their actions, like any world leader.
      They may not suffer any consequences in this life but someday they will stand before God to be judged.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Originally posted by ChatterBox View Post
        I hate to be a realist but Obama and Kerry will never face consequences for their actions, like any world leader. There are even rules to make sure that leaders never have to. At least there is limited time for Obama to do damage, and the new president elect has made it quite clear where he stands.

As you can tell, I'm not exactly happy with my own government's stance. Peace in that area will have to come from the people there, not be imposed from outside. The people discussing this do seem to have forgotten which country started the war, which people continue to fire rockets and attack civilians, and the fact that Israel exists in a constant state of cold war with certain of its neighbours.

I think you are saying Israel is at fault for starting these wars? Perhaps I am not understanding you right?

justme
        Comment>

Originally posted by justme View Post

I think you are saying Israel is at fault for starting these wars? Perhaps I am not understanding you right?

justme
          I don't think you are understanding me properly, since my government just condemned Israel (again) and I said I didn't agree with them.

Actually if you studied the period, you'd note the aggressors were largely the Arab states after the fall of the Ottoman empire in the 1920s. Boasts were made like "pushing the Jews into the sea" and anti-semitic riots resulted in a fast reaction and formation of jewish paramilitaries. Biographies from people on both sides at the time make for very interesting reading. I can recommend "When Pennies had a Hole in the Center" by a gentleman who grew up in the Jordan Valley during that period, exploring the culture.
          Comment>

Obama has so disrupted many governments like Egypt. The dictator was better at protecting Christians, and now Muslims are in control. In Syria the present minority dictator is better that the Muslim brotherhood that Obama is supporting. Russia is on the right side this time. We have proven many times over to pick the wrong side.

I know a Christian Jordanian and he says we have it very wrong is going against Israel, Obama & Kerry meet on a regular basis with the Muslim Brotherhood! Obama has too much sympathy and loyalty for Muslim countries and causes. I expect if he is not a Muslim he hs in no way a genuine Follower of Christ.

People who are Followers (not those who just say so)) who are genuine born again actually having a true relationship with Jesus, need to be educated by those who live in places like Jordan, Israel, Egypt, to know the real trutThe USA is some places are on the wrong side.

justme
            Comment>

Who is the seed of Abraham?

I will tell you this, there is only one seed of Abraham, who is it?
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap