View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Analyze why Trump won and Hillary lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analyze why Trump won and Hillary lost

I followed on the Media, for several months America's presidential election campaign and things that were related to it. If I would be American, so I wouldn't vote neither Trump or Clinton, because they both have done things that are against my moral values. I wrote about my observations why America's Media favorite Hillary Clinton lost the election. The thoughts are mine and you can agree or disagree with me.

More info: Donald Trump Hillary Clinton president election campaign deception

I think that one of the main reasons that Donald Trump won this election is because so many praying Americans were on their knees and praying hard for God to have His way and to guide our election process. Even with all of the voter fraud that happened, Trump was still far ahead of Clinton in the number of people voting for him.
    There were bus loads of illegal aliens who were taken from one voting place to another in many of the larger cities, and this is the only place that Hillary Clinton actually got more votes than Donald Trump.
    I think that the media reporting polls that were skewed to show Hillary Clinton as the favorite also helped Trump to win the election. Many of the younger people didn't even go out and vote, and very likely this was because they already thought that it was a sure thing that Clinton would win, since all of the polls and media news favored her.
    On the other hand, those of us who were hoping and praying for a Trump victory , knew that there was voter fraud on the Democratic side, same as always, or maybe worse than usual this time, so we said our prayers, and then all turned out to vote for our candidate in droves, and this is why Trump was able to win in spite of all the orchestrated opposition by the media.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Happyflowerlady View Post
      There were bus loads of illegal aliens who were taken from one voting place to another in many of the larger cities, and this is the only place that Hillary Clinton actually got more votes than Donald Trump.
      Do you have any evidence for this statement?
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

This was actually something that they were talking about on a radio program, and I will have to look and see if I can find an actual link to it. People were calling in to say that they had seen vanloads of people turning up to vote, and they all looked like hispanics. So, while it was reported by people who said they actually saw this happening, I have no other information that this actually happened.
        There were a lot of reports of voter fraud in the election apparently, and this is certainly not something new. I would guess that there was probably a lot more of it because of all the illegals that have come into this country and used fake IDs to get a driver license.
        Here is a report from Michael Snyder, a Christian writer who has an online blog and Facebook page that I always try to read. He is mainly talking about the things that happened before this election took place, but the subject is still very relevant to this discussion.

Dead People And Illegal Immigrants Are Being Registered To Vote All Over America
        Comment>

It's also interesting to note that 100% of the voter machine fraud that we know about (intended or not) favored Hillary, not Trump. These were voting machines where a person cast their vote for Trump, but the machine voted for Hillary instead :eek: In the end in doesn't matter (except for the fact that we'll never know what the true popular vote was). Like you Happyflowerlady, because of so many different and interesting facts that we know about this election, I see the hand of God involved in its outcome (a massive turnout by the Amish .. who normally don't vote .. sways Pennsylvania? Whoda thunk :)). The Roman Catholics did a flip-flop as well, voting heavily Republican this time instead of Democrat.

From a strictly secular POV, I believe that the "Imperial Presidency" of Barack Obama played a HUGE role in Hillary losing the presidency. He tried to run the United States like an emperor who rules instead of as a president who serves, and in doing so, cost the DNC the White House and himself the entirety of his imperial legacy.

We are a Republic, not an Empire, and I hope that any who hold that office in the future, including President-elect Trump, learn from President Obama's huge mistake (Republic .. Empire ....... it sounds a bit like Star Wars :)).
          Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
          Comment>

Hillary lost because democrats stayed home. They didn't come out to vote. My guess is that the slanted media caused this. They kept reporting that Hillary was so far ahead that it wasn't even close, so many Dems didn't feel the need to vote. Top that off with 3 FBI investigations, which lost her many moderate votes, and there you have it.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap