View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Prayer for President Trump.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for President Trump.

Please join with me in praying for our Lord to guide and protect our new President.

Lord God now more than ever we need your guidance and knowledge, we need you hand of patience, and understanding to ensure that our new President follows your will. Lord we,are a divided nation, but our people have spoken and we now must heal. Lord only you can do this, only you can guide this new leader. Turn and keep his heart with you, soften others. It is a scary and uncertain time, but you have spoken. Lord we humbly ask that you continue to make your will known. We pray this in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Amen. Please, bless him with wisdom, integrity, and compassion. Please open the hearts and minds of those he'll need to help him get things done.

I think our new president will need a lot of continued prayer. He's certainly facing an uphill battle. I pray the Lord will protect him and guide him.
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap