View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

An URGENT warning to the Body of Christ concerning the US Elections

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An URGENT warning to the Body of Christ concerning the US Elections

Please listen and allow God to lead your heart!

I agree that Trump is the better choice for President but this woman claims to have received a special revelation from God. Who is she and what evidence do you have that she has received such a revelation? Have you considered the possibility that she is making up this claim so people will be more willing to listen when she expresses her opinions?

I did vote for Trump but it was because I believe he is not as bad a choice as Clinton, not because I have received any kind of revelation from God.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

I watched the video, but it made me uncomfortable. There is usually a reason for that.

I know nothing about this person, or the person she quoted, but does this sound like something God would say? A few lines, maybe, but the rest? I'm not so sure. God doesn't contradict Himself either (I can't intervene.. but I'll make your vote count and voter fraud will be exposed... what?).

While I do agree that selecting justices for the Supreme Court is huge, and it's guaranteed that Hillary will choose leftist activists, I still don't feel too confident about who Trump might choose either. What makes people so sure that Trump will choose someone conservative who will honor and defend the Constitution? He doesn't strike me as being very constitutionally responsible or particularly conservative for that matter.
      Comment>

Originally posted by thisnthat View Post
        I still don't feel too confident about who Trump might choose either
        His choice couldn't be any worse than the one Hillary would make.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
          His choice couldn't be any worse than the one Hillary would make.
          Right, but we don't know that it will be a better choice either. Many people state this as their reason for voting for him, but really? What makes them think his choice would be any better? Is there a reason people think this other than the "R" beside his name?

Whoever wins, we have a LOT of praying to do.
          Comment>

The even better upsides about Trump are who he has reported who he would choose for his cabinet (which, by the way, if he were a racist he would have not chosen Allen West, and Ben Carson, among others), as well as should he become unfit to be President we would then have Pence. Which would be leaps and bounds better than being subject to whatever Kaine would do.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap