View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

3rd Party Candidates and an inner voice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Party Candidates and an inner voice

I read a little while ago on another website that voting for third party candidates is futile.

A beautiful thing about being a Christian is that in decisions like this, nothing is entirely futile. It could very well be that the decision made at the ballot box is a test to see how much faith we have in what is true and right.

For those that have an inner voice pulling you away from the top two candidates, I encourage you to listen to that voice. There are other eligible candidates within each state. Learn who they are and what they stand for. You may find someone worth voting for.

It is understandable that pragmatism will draw many to side with a major party's platform, and I can't fault believers for walking down that path. But we have born witness to something more...something miraculous. On Election Day, I will choose earthly futility, and listen to the inner voice.

Peace out,
    PePe

If you are interested in learning about some 3rd Party Candidates, try one of these websites:
    2016 Presidential Candidates (Presidency 2016)
    Presidential-candidates.org Is For Sale

If you would like to know if your preferred candidate is eligible in your state, try going to this website:
    3rd Party Candidates - Upset with your choice for President? Vote 3rd Party!

Originally posted by PePe MOB View Post
    I read a little while ago on another website that voting for third party candidates is futile.

A beautiful thing about being a Christian is that in decisions like this, nothing is entirely futile. It could very well be that the decision made at the ballot box is a test to see how much faith we have in what is true and right.

For those that have an inner voice pulling you away from the top two candidates, I encourage you to listen to that voice. There are other eligible candidates within each state. Learn who they are and what they stand for. You may find someone worth voting for.

It is understandable that pragmatism will draw many to side with a major party's platform, and I can't fault believers for walking down that path. But we have born witness to something more...something miraculous. On Election Day, I will choose earthly futility, and listen to the inner voice.

Peace out,
    PePe

If you are interested in learning about some 3rd Party Candidates, try one of these websites:
    2016 Presidential Candidates (Presidency 2016)
    Presidential-candidates.org Is For Sale

If you would like to know if your preferred candidate is eligible in your state, try going to this website:
    3rd Party Candidates - Upset with your choice for President? Vote 3rd Party!
    Do you have any suggestions for each 3rd party candidates voting record? For example, if Gary Johnson supports abortion, then that'd be really important information to the Christian voter. I'd also like to add that there is an "other" option on the ballot to write in your own selection.

I do know and recommend one site that shows each Conservative's record: Conservative Review - Home of the Liberty Score

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

As for other, I had the pleasure of knowing Ben Carson by reputation when I taught at John Hopkins school of Medicine, also I saw the results of his work on a very close friends daughter years ago when he first performed a cranial separation. I think he was a student of mine in a workshop I gave on TCP/IP.

Anyway I would feel very comfortable writing him in. Honestly while at Hopkins I never heard a negative comment, only praise for him as a,Dr. AND individual.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap