View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Poll Question: Candidates for President

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll Question: Candidates for President

So who are you voting for?
    Donald Trump
    75.00%
    Hillary Clinton
    0%
    Gary Johnson
    0%
    Jill Stein
    0%
    None of the above
    25.00%

I went with none of the above, unless I change my mind between now and the election.
    Comment>

I plan to vote against Hillary, and the only practical way to do that is to vote for Trump.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Yup, I went with Trump. Not because I approve of who he is in his private life, but because he is a business man who knows how to handle a failing enterprise.

That being said, since I live in California, I hold no delusions as to any expectation that Trump would actually win my state. The last time California went to a republican was back in 1980 when Reagan won the presidency from Carter. Since then it has been woefully Democrat.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
          Yup, I went with Trump. Not because I approve of who he is in his private life, but because he is a business man who knows how to handle a failing enterprise.

That being said, since I live in California, I hold no delusions as to any expectation that Trump would actually win my state. The last time California went to a republican was back in 1980 when Reagan won the presidency from Carter. Since then it has been woefully Democrat.
          I live in Tennessee and there is no doubt he will win this state no matter what I do.
          Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
            I plan to vote against Hillary, and the only practical way to do that is to vote for Trump.
            May I ask which state you live in?

Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
              May I ask which state you live in?
              Kansas
              Clyde Herrin's Blog
              Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post

Kansas
                Red State.

Comment>

Part of me is morbidly interested in seeing what would happen should Johnson win a state or two. I would want to see that happen just to see both major parties, and all the lame stream media outlets, lose their collective minds trying to figure out "what it means."
                  Comment>

No offense to anyone, but it is amusing that it really does not matter much who we vote for (at least so far in this poll) when none of our states really will determine the out come of this election.
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap