View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Hear that sound?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hear that sound?

It is the dairy industry doing a stampede to get the heck out of California. Either that or they will have to figure out a way to breed low emission cows.

I have the answer. Why not just kill people and\or allow more people to die? Less people mean less pollutants. No need for cows when there are no people to drink milk or eat beef. No need for more cars when there are less people to drive them. No need for more energy when there are no people to use it. The answer is so simple. DEATH!

Ooops, I may have given legislators an idea.
    Last edited by Origen; 09-19-2016, 03:53 PM.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
      I have the answer. Why not just kill people and\or allow more people to die? Less people mean less pollutants. No need for cows when there are no people to drink milk or eat beef. No need for more cars when there are less people to drive them. No need for more energy when there are no people to use it. The answer is so simple. DEATH!

Are you a member of the Illuminati?
      Comment>

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
        Are you a member of the Illuminati?
        I wish.

Comment>

You scare me when you say "i wish"
          Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post

Maybe some legislators are already doing that. That may be the reason they support abortions so strongly. :)

Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
              Maybe some legislators are already doing that. That may be the reason they support abortions so strongly. :)
              I could not agree more.

Comment>

Yeah, they are getting out of California, because there all things are know to cause cancer in the state of California.
                Comment>

Originally posted by RedneckOne View Post
                  Yeah, they are getting out of California, because there all things are know to cause cancer in the state of California.
                  ?

Please elaborate. Thanks!
                  Last edited by David Lee; 09-27-2016, 05:25 PM.
                  Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
                  Comment>

Originally posted by St_Worm2 View Post

?

Have you been to California within the last 10 years? There are signs all over the place declaring that there are things in every building that are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Basically, the state is telling everyone that just living in this state will cause cancer in one way or another. The people in this state are so litigious the state had to come up with a "get out of jail free card" in order to exempt itself from any repercussions should anyone contract cancer simply by existing in the state.
                    Comment>

Sadly, it has been more than 10 years since I've been in California, but my friends and family, who stretch out across the State from San Diego up to the Redwoods in Northern California, haven't told me anything about this problem :eek:

I do know you guys are plagued by Deer Ticks however (and therefore Lyme Disease), and that's bad news all by itself :(

Thank you for letting me know! Is California planning on doing anything about all these carcinogens anytime soon, or are they just trying to protect themselves from lawsuits? (one of my cousins is a lawyer in Manhattan Beach, I'll have to ask him what he thinks about this mess)

Yours and His,
                      David

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
                      Comment>

?

LOL: have you not seen all of the warnings: that this product has been known to cause cancer in the state of California. Have a blessed day, brother.
                        Comment>

Hi RN1, yesterday was the first I'd heard anything about it (when Knotical told me about it here), and I have family and friends everywhere in California. Maybe they were trying to hide the fact from me so I wouldn't hesitate to still come out and visit :rolleyes:

Comment>

Hi RN1, yesterday was the first I'd heard anything about it (when Knotical told me about it here), and I have family and friends everywhere in California. Maybe they were trying to hide the fact from me so I wouldn't hesitate to still come out and visit :rolleyes:
                            Careful, you could get cancer. Just a disclaimer so you don't sue me for not informing you beforehand.
                            Comment>

:)

Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap