View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

"We are Bernie Sanders on steroids."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We are Bernie Sanders on steroids."

This is the latest message from the Green Party. How, on God's green earth, is this a good thing?

It could be good for the Green Party if it wins them the support of those who voted for Bernie Sanders in the primaries.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
      This is the latest message from the Green Party. How, on God's green earth, is this a good thing?
      I don't wanna read it!
      Comment>

I think they just issued a warrant for her arrest concerning her activities around the pipeline construction. Apparently the presidential candidate faces, among other things, vandalism charges for spray painting a bulldozer. This is the weirdest election cycle .. ever :rolleyes:
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

Originally posted by St_Worm2 View Post
          I think they just issued a warrant for her arrest concerning her activities around the pipeline construction. Apparently the presidential candidate faces, among other things, vandalism charges for spray painting a bulldozer. This is the weirdest election cycle .. ever :rolleyes:
          Just curious, did she use an aerosol spray paint? :rolleyes:
          Comment>

No doubt :rolleyes:

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
            Comment>

And here you go: Green Presidential Candidate Jill Stein ... PLANET KILLER :eek: (I wonder if it's lead-based too :p)

Click image for larger version

Name:	57d18c0a5f405.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C1599.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	23914

Comment>

Rofl!!!
                Comment>

And then there's Gary Johnson and his, "What is Aleppo", comment from this morning on Morning Joe. This is the weirdest election cycle .. ever :rolleyes:

Comment>

And then there's Gary Johnson and his, "What is Aleppo", comment from this morning on Morning Joe. This is the weirdest election cycle .. ever :rolleyes:

This is such a non-issue. So he didn't remember the name of a town in a foreign country for a brief moment, possibly confusing it for some government acronym for something else. This is certainly being made to be much bigger than it actually is.
                    Comment>

Originally posted by Knotical View Post

This is such a non-issue. So he didn't remember the name of a town in a foreign country for a brief moment, possibly confusing it for some government acronym for something else. This is certainly being made to be much bigger than it actually is.
                      Hi Knotical, of course, the media loves this sort of thing. That said, for you or me to not know the name, "Aleppo", is no big deal, but it does not look good for someone wishing to become Commander in Chief.

BTW, Johnson later admitted to not knowing the name "Aleppo", not simply drawing a "blank" about it.

This is a non-issue as far as his campaign is concerned because Johnson will never be elected president. How he effects the outcome of the general election is a concern however, at least to Trump, Hillary, and those who are voting for them.

--David

Comment>

This is a non-issue as far as his campaign is concerned because Johnson will never be elected president. How he effects the outcome of the general election is a concern however, at least to Trump, Hillary, and those who are voting for them.

I am unclear whether Ted Cruz will be on the ballot. I read an article about him negotiating with the RNC for his name on the ballot. If it is there, I will 100% vote for him for no other reason but to encourage him in the next election. I am really stoked about how far the Tea Party came this year. I'm sure many people would of denied this possibility only eight years ago. But with our current choice, Trump, I find nothing resembling the Constitutional Republican platform.

God bless,
                        William
                        Comment>

Of course there's far less to love with a President Hillary IMHO, but I could be wrong because Trump is such an unknown factor. When I look at the field of the four remaining presidential candidates I sit back and wonder, "how has it come down to this" :rolleyes:

Comment>

A constitutional convention could bring back the Monarchy ... Just saying. ;)
                            Comment>
                            Working...
                            X
                            Articles - News - SiteMap