View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Lives Matter

It has been a couple years of Black Lives Matter got started. In the beginning, I felt really bad about all the young people who got killed by police men. I didn't realize until later that my sources were really skewed and refused to show the whole story. With deeper research I found it very disturbing how most of these people weren't really the nice people they were portrayed ass. I don't agree that it's right that they got killed but I understand that a police officer needs to make a call and protect themselves. Now whenever I see it come up, I feel torn because death is tragic but on the other hand, I wonder what really happened. What do you think?

Black lives matter is a hate group. They get up and scream only when there is a white cop involved and a black person is killed. You will never see a black lives matter activist around or making a peep when a black thug gangster shots another black person. Why is that?

Black lives only matter when it fits their narrative. It is not about people their fellow man, or black man.
    Comment>

Originally posted by joshuap View Post
      Black lives matter is a hate group. They get up and scream only when there is a white cop involved and a black person is killed. You will never see a black lives matter activist around or making a peep when a black thug gangster shots another black person. Why is that?

Black lives only matter when it fits their narrative. It is not about people their fellow man, or black man.
      Very true. The sad reality is that a ridiculous amount of African Americans unfortunately die in inner city areas like Chicago and Detroit mowing each other down in gang related crime on unprecedented levels which in a single month is higher than all blacks killed by white cops in an entire year, very unfortunate. Hopefully the revival of Chicago, Detroit and the like can give people purpose and stop this madness.
      Comment>

Black Lives Matter is a group based on the hatred of one or more racial and ethnic groups which makes it identical conceptually to the Ku Klux Klan. Groups like the KKK and BLM tend only to metastasize when immoral and ethical leadership exists in Washington DC, particularly in the office of the President. Race hatred heated up in the 1990s under Bill Clinton but cooled considerably under his successor until it erupted in full force under the Obama presidency. When the people see that their leaders are not accountable, it sidelines the more moderate elements of society as the more extremist elements take over. The old proverb, "The fish rots from the head down" is very appropriate for this situation.
        Comment>

I do believe that Black Lives Matter is a hate group. I think the biggest shame is that such hate and vitriol is being spewed from a group who's name gives such humble and hopeful vibes.
          Comment>

Initially BLM was not a hate group but it has evolved and now is not only a hate group but also a domestic terror network. The group should be classified as a terrorist organization and disbanded. Another civil rights group that represents all races can then demand for police reforms because it's not only unarmed blacks who are shot by police officers.
            Comment>

The astronomical crime increases in places like Chicago is directly tied to the 'Ferguson effect' which is directly tied to the Black Lives Matter movement. Police no longer are willing to get out of their cars and do proactive police work. The only change the movement is bringing is more crime in those same neighborhoods. And yet it's members believe they are doing good work. Seeing, they do not see, hearing, they do not hear.
              Comment>

The problem with Black Lives Matter is the name itself BLACK. The word BLACK is a legal status and has nothing to do with complexion or skin color. Etymology is the key to understanding social engineering and social manipulation. Truth be told there is only one race, the HUMAN race, and in that race you have nationalities and bloodlines. I cannot or no one for that matter can trace the word BLACK to any tribe or bloodline. If I was to go to Russia or Germany and call the indigenous people living there WHITE, I would be met with stares. Why do we here in America call ourselves black when it is only a legal status and is not a bloodline, nationality, or birthright. Only in America do we identify one another by the color of a crayon: WHITE, BLACK, BROWN, RED, YELLOW. The ignorance has to stop, and BLM is entrenched in ignorance and racial hatred. We need to ask ourselves who is funding BLM, who is the real power behind BLM, where is the money for BLM coming from. George Soros, the UN, Southern Poverty Law Center, Anti-Defamation League, and many other entities. I personally think that BLM is no different than La Raza or the KKK, and other groups who mask their noble ideas with racist, tribal, hateful ideology.
                Comment>

Overall gun violence is down as compared to previous years. According to many sources "HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT" was a lie. There is a wave of mis-information and dis-information that has permeated our daily American lexicon. I know it rubs some people the wrong way when they hear the words BLACK LIVES MATTER. I feel that BLACK LIVES will never matter as long as abortion is legal in this country. The black on black murder rate in Chicago, Abortion, Aids, Diabetes, and other issues is ten times greater than the police killings. I find it disturbing when so many of my people will just blindly follow a group simply because the word BLACK is in front of it.
                  Comment>

Everybody has a right to live, no matter whether they are black or white. How did it start, did the black start threatening the white cops or vice versa? We all need to live peacefully without discriminating against each other. Either black or white lives matter.
                    Comment>

The problem is that even saying the phrase "all lives matter" is considered to be racist. Just recently one girl in a Texas University was suspended from a student government club for saying that phrase on her private facebook page. How can that be legal? Where is the actual freedom of speech? If the same student said "black lives matter" on her personal facebook page, nothing would have happened to her.
                      Comment>

I had never thought must about Black Live Matter until I read this blog post:

Black Fathers Matter | See, there's this thing called biology...

Here are two links to the Black Lives Matter website that show what their real agenda is:

Just a moment...

Just a moment...
                        Clyde Herrin's Blog
                        Comment>

I have always believed that what we resist persists, and the more we focus on something, the bigger it gets. With all these people focusing and directing so much of their energy on this matter, it will only get worse. The wars that we wage on poverty, disease, teenage drug use, terrorism, hunger and so on have only served to perpetuate those things in our world. Even Mother Teresa understood this and that is why she said that people should never invite her to an 'anti-war' rally, but rather to a 'peace' rally. She also understood that if we want peace in our world then we need to focus on the thing that we want, and not the absence of it.
                          Comment>

I feel its just a giant act that doesn't truly believe in what they are saying. They aren't protesting black on black crime, anytime an officer has to use his gun in self defense they are attacked, and then protested against. Several marches of theirs has people screaming for the harm of innocent officers. I think they need a complete turn around or be shut down cause they are missing the entire point of what they supposedly stand for.
                            Comment>
                            Working...
                            X
                            Articles - News - SiteMap