View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Let's stop Hillary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's stop Hillary

This is a petition that Rand Paul has started to ultimately hold Hillary Clinton accountable for her crimes.

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
    This is a petition that Rand Paul has started to ultimately hold Hillary Clinton accountable for her crimes.
    If there are any "crimes."
    I'd rather have that corrupt old hag in office than Trump's radical policies and bigotry any day of the week.
    Comment>

Originally posted by AGustOfWind View Post

If there are any "crimes."
      I'd rather have that corrupt old hag in office than Trump's radical policies and bigotry any day of the week.
      First of all 'bigotry' is a useless word. If you really think about it everybody is a bigot. Second, why would you take someone who is corrupt beyond measure, and willing to kill people to get what she wants over someone who simply speaks his mind?
      Comment>

First of all 'bigotry' is a useless word. If you really think about it everybody is a bigot. Second, why would you take someone who is corrupt beyond measure, and willing to kill people to get what she wants over someone who simply speaks his mind?
        Because his mind is rubbish.
        Comment>

The simple and obvious conclusion is that while Trump is certainly unqualified by any measure, there is a chance that he can be somewhat less unqualified over time. Hillary, by the nature of her multiple felonies is just simply disqualified and her complete lack of moral and ethics is far more dangerous to the nation. Already, no matter how many crimes she has committed, no one in Washington DC and any desire or courage to hold her to account.
          Comment>

What makes him unqualified? I have always held the belief that a country should be run like a business. He knows how to run a business (i.e., make it profitable). At the very least he would know how to renegotiate the current trade agreements so that we are not the ones holding the short end of the stick all the time.
            Comment>

Signed, she needs to be held accountable. Perhaps if she went to jail, the Democratic side would get a better candidate. I'm usually an independent but I just can't vote for her.
              Comment>

I doubt that petition will get anywhere. How long did it take the FBI to investigate Hillary? Half a year? Longer than that? And I believe all attempts to "bring Hillary to justice" will take much longer and by then Trump will be president.
                Comment>

Although signing the petition is a good idea I honestly doubt it'll achieve anything, Hillary has many friends in high places. The best way of stopping Hillary is to vote Trump 2016!!
                  Comment>

Originally posted by turnb43 View Post
                    Although signing the petition is a good idea I honestly doubt it'll achieve anything, Hillary has many friends in high places. The best way of stopping Hillary is to vote Trump 2016!!
                    Or Johnson. All we need to do is make sure she does not get the majority of the electoral votes.
                    Comment>

Think about this for a moment on the topic of whether the Justice system has been Politicized.

Comment>

He speaks his mind alright. In air interview he said to deal with ISIS they need to take out their family. That is a war crime in any country and by the military law any soldier can exercise his right if they feel that, that order is proven to be unjust.

He is narcissist that changes his opinion on everything every single day. His word is meaningless and all that think he will be a great president has fallen for his speech that appeases your emotions, and all things you always wanted to say, but knew was wrong. He has traits that are those of a narcissist and borderline psychopath.
                        Comment>

Originally posted by joshuap View Post

He speaks his mind alright. In air interview he said to deal with ISIS they need to take out their family. That is a war crime in any country and by the military law any soldier can exercise his right if they feel that, that order is proven to be unjust.

He is narcissist that changes his opinion on everything every single day. His word is meaningless and all that think he will be a great president has fallen for his speech that appeases your emotions, and all things you always wanted to say, but knew was wrong. He has traits that are those of a narcissist and borderline psychopath.
                          Are we talking about Obama, Hillary, or Trump?

In all seriousness, couldn't agree more. Trump has tapped into an "emotional storage depot" from a certain American demographic.

God bless,
                          William
                          Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Are we talking about Obama, Hillary, or Trump?

In all seriousness, couldn't agree more. Trump has tapped into an "emotional storage depot" from a certain American demographic.

God bless,
                            William
                            I am talking about Trump, or I should say Drump which is his real family name that was changed before he was born. He likes to use the name Trump as a marketing tool that is synonymous with success. When all it really is, is a sham like all of his speech's, which really doesn't amount to anything.

Comment>

Originally posted by turnb43 View Post
                              That is bad advice. Cancel one bad option out with an equally bad option? Contrary to popular belief there are more than 2 people running. Most states allow a write in as well.
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap