View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Hillary will not be Charged.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary will not be Charged.

Absolutely what we expected. Not something we hoped for, but completely expected.

Personally, I would have like to have seen her indicted and go through a nasty trial culminating in her conviction of treason and subsequent sentencing. That would make this presidential race a bit more straight forward.

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
    Absolutely what we expected. Not something we hoped for, but completely expected.

Personally, I would have like to have seen her indicted and go through a nasty trial culminating in her conviction of treason and subsequent sentencing. That would make this presidential race a bit more straight forward.
    If I had any doubts about the what the outcome would be, the meeting between Bill Clinton and the Attorney General let me know she would not be charged or reprimanded in any way. I'm terribly disappointed. Now the entire government looks just as corrupt as Hilary Clinton. This leaves a nasty taste in my mouth.
    Comment>

An interesting new development that I was just reading might have also influenced this outcome. One of the people who was supposed to testify to the FBI about Hillary's emails was a Romanian hacker called "Guccifer".
      He was arrested and has pled guilty to the charge of hacking into the Clinton email servers; but he was also given a lesser sentence in exchange for his testimony against Hillary.
      The FBI sent agents to interview this hacker; but when they arrived at the special Virginia prison where Guccifer was being held, he was gone. Authorities at the prison told the FBI that Guccifer had been transferred; but they had no information as to where he was taken , or why.
      Since Attorney General Loretta Lynch was the only person with enough authority to have the hacker secretly moved elsewhere,it is pretty obvious that this was part of the whole plan to drop charges against Clinton.
      This information is just breaking into the alternative news media, and is not part of mainstream news at present. It will be interesting to see if it does ever come out, and whether they find this man alive somewhere, or not.

I am adding the link for anyone who is interested in reading the whole article. This is from a Russian-sourced alernative news media website. I read it; but advise taking some of the stories with the proverbial "grain of salt".

FBI Discovers Hacker Guccifer Missing From Jail, Whereabouts StillUnknown
      Last edited by Happyflowerlady; 07-05-2016, 04:14 PM. Reason: add source link.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Happyflowerlady View Post
        An interesting new development that I was just reading might have also influenced this outcome. One of the people who was supposed to testify to the FBI about Hillary's emails was a Romanian hacker called "Guccifer".
        He was arrested and has pled guilty to the charge of hacking into the Clinton email servers; but he was also given a lesser sentence in exchange for his testimony against Hillary.
        The FBI sent agents to interview this hacker; but when they arrived at the special Virginia prison where Guccifer was being held, he was gone. Authorities at the prison told the FBI that Guccifer had been transferred; but they had no information as to where he was taken , or why.
        Since Attorney General Loretta Lynch was the only person with enough authority to have the hacker secretly moved elsewhere,it is pretty obvious that this was part of the whole plan to drop charges against Clinton.
        This information is just breaking into the alternative news media, and is not part of mainstream news at present. It will be interesting to see if it does ever come out, and whether they find this man alive somewhere, or not.
        Is it possible to provide a link to the source?
        Comment>

On basic level, I'm not at all surprised that she isn't going to get convicted or at least slap on the hand. She's been a first lady, a senator, and trouble the whole time. Bill and her have been problematic since the beginning and no one has done anything to them to put a stop on it. What kind of surprises me is how openly everyone else is about letting go to the side like it was nothing. Now Obama is saying that now she's more qualified than ever along with the other politicians. At this point, I wonder if they want Trump as president because they aren't even bothering to hide the fact that there are extra 'side' conversations influencing her lack of charges.
          Comment>

Well it looks like nobody is surprised at all, and nor should they be. We all knew that this was coming, so I guess we should just move on. I am not sure about what Knotical is proposing about having her indicted and charged before the presidential race, but the more I think about it the more in favor of it I am. This election needs a shake up of some kind, and I am just waiting to see what it is going to be. I am curious to see how this comes up in the debates, though.
            Comment>

Originally posted by LeapOfFaith89 View Post
              On basic level, I'm not at all surprised that she isn't going to get convicted or at least slap on the hand. She's been a first lady, a senator, and trouble the whole time. Bill and her have been problematic since the beginning and no one has done anything to them to put a stop on it. What kind of surprises me is how openly everyone else is about letting go to the side like it was nothing. Now Obama is saying that now she's more qualified than ever along with the other politicians. At this point, I wonder if they want Trump as president because they aren't even bothering to hide the fact that there are extra 'side' conversations influencing her lack of charges.
              I'm willing to bet that Loretta Lynch is appointed to become either secretary of state, or secretary of defense (if Hilary Clinton is elected). I see a cozy promotion in the Attorney General's future; even my magic eight ball says so.
              Comment>

It was unlikely that Hillary would be prosecuted but Americans needed this to prove to them that the legal system is rotten to the core. And this is exactly the reason why Clinton will not win the election. People already don't trust Clinton and this will only make things worse for her. It's no victory (for her) IMHO.
                Comment>

I don't think she will end up in prison. That seems to be too much of a crazy thing to me. For example, let's take Ukraine. Their "president in exile" arrested his opponent in his first months of office. Eventually, it all caused protests and revolution in 2013-2014. I know, there also were some other reasons but the unfair prison sentence of his opponent was also on the list.

Well, that's not the right way to go for Donald if he wins. Clinton has tons of supporters who will stand up for her.
                  Comment>

In other words, we don't need a war in the US. That's not how we should interact with one another. I'm sure, the Creator is againt that type of behavior.
                    Comment>

The latest development on this is that Comey will have to go before Congress to answer some questions about his recommendation to the Attorney General.

My only question in regard to this is: What is the point? Does Congress have the authority to have Comey change his recommendation? Will that make a difference and actually force the Attorney General to press charges? Somehow I feel this is just a ploy to make the GOP look like a while knight in all of this, even though it will really do nothing toward actually facilitating charges being brought against Hillary. Of course it could cause additional problems for her campaign, and additional people will be pulled away from supporting her in the election. But will it be enough to prevent her from being elected?
                      Comment>

Yep what a joke! This is exactly why I think the whole election and voting process could very well be rigged.
                        Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Is it possible to provide a link to the source?
                          William, I added the link to the news article about Guccifer, the hacker , to my last post after you asked me if i could provide the link.
                          However, there is an update , which is now saying that he was found dead, hanging from a rope in his cell. They are calling it suicide (naturally); but how likely is it that a prisoner in a prison cell would be given a rope so that he could hang himself ?
                          These kind of deaths seem to happen , and the term that was coined for it, is "suidided", meaning that they werre murdered, and it was declared a suicide, no matter how improbable that was.
                          In any case, he is apparently dead at this point; so there is no possibility of him testifying against Hillary Clinton any more.

Link

Comment>

Hillary Clinton is the worst candidate to ever run for President of the United States in my humble opinion. If Hillary Clinton becomes the 45th President of the United States she will be the first Secretary of State to becomes President since Thomas Jefferson. I really thought that Hillary would be charged but I guess I was wrong. Hillary Clinton is just a puppet of the people who really control and run everything. People like Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, George Soros, and Lord Jacob Rothschild. The Council on Foreign Relations, the Club of Rome, the Bilderberger group, and the 5 global mega banks control and run the world. Hillary Clinton is just one of their puppets. I find it mind-blowing to see Hillary escaped being indicted by the FBI and 3 hours she is on stage standing next to President Obama at a campaign rally.
                            Comment>

Originally posted by Tshaka View Post
                              Hillary Clinton is the worst candidate to ever run for President of the United States in my humble opinion. If Hillary Clinton becomes the 45th President of the United States she will be the first Secretary of State to becomes President since Thomas Jefferson. I really thought that Hillary would be charged but I guess I was wrong. Hillary Clinton is just a puppet of the people who really control and run everything. People like Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, George Soros, and Lord Jacob Rothschild. The Council on Foreign Relations, the Club of Rome, the Bilderberger group, and the 5 global mega banks control and run the world. Hillary Clinton is just one of their puppets. I find it mind-blowing to see Hillary escaped being indicted by the FBI and 3 hours she is on stage standing next to President Obama at a campaign rally.
                              Based on everything you pointed out, why would it be surprising to see Hillary on stage with the current puppet, I mean president?
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap